- Joined
- Jan 13, 2007
- Messages
- 1,970
- Reaction score
- 27
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
scenes of him in mistah must be remembered with nostlgia now...


thank you for the recommendation... I shall note that. What's it about, yonie?omg i finished shin angyo onshi, what a truly epic seinen that was, god damn that was just so epic....![]()
tapos na... wala lang. fun. You could bring your beer anywhere and drink anywherehmmm....tapos na ba sinulog? di ba dinagyang, malapit na rin? eh maskarra kelan?

yeah I noticed.OH MY GAWD! RUSTOM'S A SHE!!! <gags>
<pukes>
<dies lol'ing>


korean, well, it's a manhwa, but it's published in japan, anyway story of a man saving ancient korea. imagine berserk with mind-blowing art..... and this series has a tearjerking end! not like that never-ending berserk, shit it's been more than 20 years now and it's still only a couple of volumes.... why can't miura hire assistants or an artist, you know why he's on delay? he's playing idolmaster dawthank you for the recommendation... I shall note that. What's it about, yonie?
why? do they still need to do that if he's sexually active i think it will just deform by itself lolasshole enlargement and compartmentalization

wrongy. ngayon ang kasadyahan=streetdancing.tomorrow ang dinagyang proper...hala bira na yung kapatid ko.. ako, dito na lang sa bahay. meh ang mga festivities pra sakin.tapos na sa iloilo TM, nung sunday ata. hindi nga kami nakapagleave ontime, sayang next time nalang. masskara oi october pa.
re:Bebe Gandanghari- They used to call him "Scroutom Padilla" when he was still an FA.
The captions says Bebe Gandanghari, but I think it's Bb. Gandanghari.
I think (s)he's lying when (s)he said (s)he'd rather not have any modifications done to (her)his body... In fact, I believe that (s)he already had an operation.
asshole enlargement and compartmentalization
you guys... /shakes head 

doods is interested to see (her) own kind?![]()
... not you too, babe,
... your meanness is killing me..how come the bebe and the suffix ganda of that name reverts my thoughts to the one hunter once called as agnes ganda? how is bebe gandanghari related to her? could it be that he is actually this agnes ganda who's into fook-communism?there are others like doods??
he could've chosen a much better name.... gandanghari..... brrr. sounds funny

hehehe that was a joke and you know it. c'mere... not you too, babe,
... your meanness is killing me..

ah-ah 
Can you quote that? I can't seem to remember...how come the bebe and the suffix ganda of that name reverts my thoughts to the one hunter once called as agnes ganda?
you know, i didn't notice this until hunter quoted it. And I also don't get it.how come the bebe and the suffix ganda of that name reverts my thoughts to the one hunter once called as agnes ganda? how is bebe gandanghari related to her? could it be that he is actually this agnes ganda who's into fook-communism?![]()
That sounded so much like a chuck norris jokeyes hail to my god. he's so great, he wears maong pants at the weigh-in.



so, are we going to experience a solar eclipse tomorrow?According to veteran NASA eclipse-watcher Fred Espenak, the total eclipse track will run from west to east on Monday from 0606 GMT to 0952 GMT.
It will traverse the Indian Ocean and western Indonesia before petering out just short of Mindanao, the Philippines.
you know, i didn't notice this until hunter quoted it. And I also don't get it.
and wth is fook-communism? Am I so out from cyberspace these days that I don't know any internet lingo anymore or something?