Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@TM- You know you're old if you make pop references and noone understands it (Happens to me a lot in school)... Pasalamat ka lang na karamihan saatin same generation. :rofl
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ganun ba paperboy? lolo ka na din?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@TM- You know you're old if you make pop references and noone understands it (Happens to me a lot in school)... Pasalamat ka lang na karamihan saatin same generation. :rofl
let's see... by "karamihan sa atin" you mean... KTT and yourself?

:fan



Anyway, I'd just want to rant about pinoy dramas these days. It annoys the hell outa me that they're using Anime OSTs and game OSTs. I don't know from what channel coz I only hear it when my neighbors watch it. But I hear backgrounds from Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy, and Rurouni Kenshin. WTF!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BB- :yelling ULOL! Mas matanda ka saakin! 'Langhiyang "inahin" yan!

:yelling BUTA BUTA BUTA BUTA BUTAAAA!!!!1
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
okay I didn't think you were that sore. :notrust











<----------I smite thee with lightning bolts!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tapping two Dimir Aqueducts, casting Rewind, untapping four lands.

"Take none"
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hey we're all in the same generation here.... 80s-90s. except TM lol lolo :D

we need a topic to get everybody in, why not this, why don't we post our desktops? Confucius said a person's personality and character is determined by his/her desktop



now post you! im curious too yknow. ps, Papa folder is dad's. just so yknow huh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hey we're all in the same generation here.... 80s-90s. except TM lol lolo :D

we need a topic to get everybody in, why not this, why don't we post our desktops? Confucius said a person's personality and character is determined by his/her desktop



now post you! im curious too yknow. ps, Papa folder is dad's. just so yknow huh
No. I'll wait until I get my laptop back.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kasi nga, di ba kayo naiirita with the teleserye soundtracks that rip off from animez?? :shakefist I still can't get over it. :darn

well anyway:


there's some eyecandy for you :p
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End

And yes, those are penguins above blue ice. My desktop wallpaper serves as my cure for sore eyes.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tell me, why is IE still on your desktop?? 0.o
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hehehe awesome guys, im waiting for TM, cuz he has the coolest gadgets running im sure. and doods have some folders named bestiality

@bb: hindi na ako nanonood ng TV, except NBA, anong mga shows yun?


after looking at your submissions here's what i can say about your character:

@bb: your mind is in the present but your heart is in the past
@hunt: focused on work but never forgetting family ties

ayos ba? hahaha
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
tell me, why is IE still on your desktop?? 0.o
Because CAL (Computer-Assisted Learning) only works in IE. Yeah I know, they're a bunch of MS faithful freaks.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

Behold the simpleness.

..of the background not the cluttered desktop >.>;
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Is that the White Screen of Death?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
White album cover.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
aw, leave that work, MD! look for another one... how long have you been there?
a year now. i cant. with the unemployment boom right now, i just cant. i wish it was that easy..


@MD: UFC 94, watched it earlier, machida fight was awesome, but GSP was a monster. that was just dominant, i swear, the commentators were right, GSP gets better with every fight
yeah.. and he's getting slippery too. if you can, watch it again. you'll see his second putting vaseline on his body. that's illegal. maybe im just bitter cause i lost the bet. but illegal is illegal.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Oh yeah bb, I noticed you've got a psx emulator on you. di mo pa sinusubukan yung ps2 emulator?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
and doods have some folders named bestiality
hehe i dunno how she'll react to that one...

@bb: hindi na ako nanonood ng TV, except NBA, anong mga shows yun?
I think it's Kapamilya ones, yonie. I don't know, because like I said, I only hear them when my neighbor watches them. I don't watch TV as well.


@bb: your mind is in the present but your heart is in the past
heh. Maybe...


come to think of it, you got it spot on, yonie. sigh. You struck a chord there. :s

Is that the White Screen of Death?
:rofl

White album cover.
I don't think I can ever survive with something that bare. And a desktop that cluttered :p

a year now. i cant. with the unemployment boom right now, i just cant. i wish it was that easy..
well you could start looking for alternatives anyway. Are you looking for other jobs anyway? I never said 'become unemployed'. I said switch. Look for other jobs while you're doing your current one, and if any company takes your bait, then you can resign.

Oh yeah bb, I noticed you've got a psx emulator on you. di mo pa sinusubukan yung ps2 emulator?
oh yeah I haven't yet. :p

I'm still in the process of getting my CAESAR IV to work. Dammit, I think I was ripped off. Maybe I should've just downloaded my installer... :darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top