Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Heh, you even got her breast size. WIN~

Btw, bleach, kubo has surpassed himself. He is so out of idea's he turned ichigo into a SUPER SAIYAN 3!!!!1
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well when everyone in SJ runs out of ideas they turn to Toriyama for advice. Guess what he gives 'em?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
well when everyone in SJ runs out of ideas they turn to Toriyama for advice. Guess what he gives 'em?
A suck-it-your-manga-won't-ever-surpass-mine note?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
A suck-it-your-manga-won't-ever-surpass-mine note?
oooh, close one. maybe a just-pick-any-idea-that-i've-already-used-in-dragonball-and-pass-it-off-as-your-own-but-remember-to-add-me-as-your-inspirator note.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
as a certain anonymous imageboard pointed out, it goes like this:

 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Bleach is apparently closer to Saint Seiya than it is to DBZ. But I really haven't read much of Saint Seiya.


oooh, close one. maybe a just-pick-any-idea-that-i've-already-used-in-dragonball-and-pass-it-off-as-your-own-but-remember-to-add-me-as-your-inspirator note.
Oh, that. That's the obvious answer. No one says the obvious answers.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh god... both Naruto and Bleach are going bad...Yet I can't seem to stop reading...
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Naruto's pretty good when its story actually moves, i.e. quite rarely, but when those times come its awesome.
_______________________

Picked up a few new series these past few days.

Caught up with HSD Kenichi and liked it, but it seems that the plot may be as slow as Bleach's. Reading 300+ chapters in one go is fun, though.

Started Kurohime because I thought it had a decent love story, but alas, every chapter feels like you're watching a Power Rangers episode. I'm probably gonna drop this.

And finally, Change 123. A few chapters into it, and it's awesome so far. The story is extremely interesting, and it has excellent fan service. It's looking to be a great series.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's only starting to get interesting again, and we're not even sure if the 4th's appearance will turn out for the better or worse. I'm really hoping things turn great again!
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I hope Kishi will be able to pull this off. He managed to surprise his readers with Yondaime's appearance. He has to use this as a way to make up for his appalling performance.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
actually i'm not surprised.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hey what the hell guys i checked out the thread last reply was two days ago? bad week too? yeah this week sucks... i just got back from applying at a center, the same center that failed me last year. and this year, i failed again :mad last year i sucked at the communication skills, this time i'm excellent at all the skills, but they said they're not convinced that i wanna work there. yeah that's what they really said.... shiitt.... that kinda shocked me, i didn't expect that reason god dammit.... haaaay.......................... ah well.......... kayod lang, kayod
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I had a good week actually, i got high. :smile-big

But since im not one who starts convo's i was waiting for someone else to say something, so i can reply. >___>
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
the thread died, but should've rose again on the third day. curse you yonie! (lols)

btw imp, your new sig perked me up. :D
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I had a good week actually, i got high. :smile-big

But since im not one who starts convo's i was waiting for someone else to say something, so i can reply. >___>
I liked your sig pretty much too. :D. You're a Filipino living in Finland?

________________________

Darn, Editing is so hard. I've been working on Fairy Tail 127 for 6 hours now and all I've got are 4 pages to show for it.

Cleaning+translating+typesetting for one person isn't easy :(. Especially if you're not at good at Japanese, and it's your first time at both cleaning and typesetting a whole chapter. :D.

And the worst thing is all I can possibly end up with is a LQ/MQ (since I'm too lazy to clean everything up) version with a spattering of translation errors.

________________________

140+ chapters of Suzuka in two days. Didn't know it went beyond the anime. I have to admit I cried at the same scenes I cried in the anime, haha.

The only thing I hate about reading romance is that things like that never happen in real life.

________________________

yoniekai, baka naman you seemed uninterested when you were applying :D. I used to interview for HSBC-HDPP din and people can notice that, even if you answer everything correctly.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
don't start giving imp suggestions...you never know what images he might dig up to fool 'ya....


wow cleaning a chapter? ask yonie...:)
or better yet go to willitblend's gallery.....he COLORS ENTIRE chapters....:o
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
don't start giving imp suggestions...you never know what images he might dig up to fool 'ya....
:D. So, I guess he fooled you once already?

wow cleaning a chapter? ask yonie...:)
or better yet go to willitblend's gallery.....he COLORS ENTIRE chapters....:o
I don't really want to be an expert. I got the bare minimums down pat, don't really want to make an excellent Edited Manga. Just thought I could share something to the community.

But gawd, 6 friggin' hours.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@mjhermano: i know..... my personality always gets in the way, even without me knowing it. i didn't expect them to reject my good results. hay. i'm feeling bad cuz i thought i had it in the bag :( but heh, i feel better after smoking it out. hey you're Editing, show me some pages you're working on and i'll give you tips to HQify. multiple Manga Editors do fairy tail, most of the scans are crap, i'd prefer just one high quality product
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ But most people prefer the fastest product. SCAN QUICKER!!!

mjhermano said:
I liked your sig pretty much too. . You're a Filipino living in Finland?
Finland, were did you get that from? No i actually live in Ouagadougou. But i wasn't born there, i was born under a mango tree in western New Zealand. :oh
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yeah man, scan quicker, there's like, 100 scans out but all are crap. it's like yknow, people race for the first scan, without care for quality. i know some groups there that has the manpower but no quality. i dunno why i dunno why........... yes they all suck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top