Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Finland, were did you get that from? No i actually live in Ouagadougou. But i wasn't born there, i was born under a mango tree in western New Zealand. :oh
Lol, I messed up my flags. Stupid Fairy Tail.

At least you weren't born on a boathouse and thrown out to the sea to swim as soon as came out of your mother.

(and no, that didn't happen to me. I'm not Badjao :D).


___________
Bukas ko na nga tapusing tong Editing na 'to. Too tired and I still have a database to update.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Finland, were did you get that from? No i actually live in Ouagadougou. But i wasn't born there, i was born under a mango tree in western New Zealand. :oh
Lol, I messed up my flags. Stupid Fairy Tail.

At least you weren't born on a boathouse and thrown out to the sea to swim as soon as came out of your mother.

(and no, that didn't happen to me. I'm not Badjao :D).
Imp's a Brit from Birmingham. :o
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oh, yea. thanks for ruining the party >.>;. I thought i had him with the burkina faso thing -_-;
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well not everyone's fond of geography.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hey on an unrelated note i think my workouts are working, i'm seeing 4 packs! yes with an idealistic tone i can definitely say there are four (4) packs but it will take another month for these lumps to go solid lol
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
shouldn't you be aiming for a set of 6 pack abs?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
shouldn't you be aiming for a set of 6 pack abs?
of course you can't just get six packs all of a sudden you have to go through number two and then number 4
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
of course you can't just get six packs all of a sudden you have to go through number two and then number 4
OMG! How can you forget number 1!!!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Imp, 1 is the default number of abs.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have one! It's huge...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ahoy! Where are all the women here? hmm..

Darn, Editing is so hard. I've been working on Fairy Tail 127 for 6 hours now and all I've got are 4 pages to show for it.
hmm. I actually dropped FT for no apparent reason. oh right, i remember now, coz that time I was still reading bleach and I couldn't keep up with another weekly shounen. But now that I completely dropped bleach maybe I'll get back with FT. I'm like, 30 chapters behind.

But I really like it. Fairy Tail is cool.

140+ chapters of Suzuka in two days. Didn't know it went beyond the anime. I have to admit I cried at the same scenes I cried in the anime, haha.
Suzuka? what's that? I'm interested. I need a new series to get into. besides the FT that I have to catch up on. So many :shakefist


^ But most people prefer the fastest product. SCAN QUICKER!!!
but FT action scenes are awesome! HQ!!!!!!!!!


hey on an unrelated note i think my workouts are working, i'm seeing 4 packs! yes with an idealistic tone i can definitely say there are four (4) packs but it will take another month for these lumps to go solid lol
but the last 2 are the hardest to achieve, yonie...

anyway, you're still thin, i imagine. get more meat into your body! Eat more protein!!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Beer belly plus extra huge... The sedentary lifestyle has left it's mark; I call it my "ab".
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Suzuka? what's that? I'm interested. I need a new series to get into. besides the FT that I have to catch up on. So many :shakefist
Suzuka is great! High school romance with a little tiny bit of sports and an inkling of harem. (inkling meaning there's really no harem but for some reason a lot of girls end up liking the main). It's probably not as sweet nor as funny as Nodame in a general sense, but it has certain moments that just hit the right spot.

but the last 2 are the hardest to achieve, yonie...

anyway, you're still thin, i imagine. get more meat into your body! Eat more protein!!
Thin is good :D. I've never been thin, hehe. But getting abs from being fat is way more difficult. Partly because the motivation from seeing the results doesn't come until way later.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
lol 1 pack, that's what you call a flab. and hey you know my eating habit is eating something every 1-2 hours, meat everyday but i'm still thin, i'm just born thin, ridiculous metabolism etc.

i just read this earlier, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7946290.stm
apparently smoking your entire life is as hazardous as being obese haha hell yeah where's my reds
:smoke :smoke

@suzuka: yeah suzuka's pretty good, let's see, at first glace it's a romance comedy harem but it has a pretty serious plot, more drama than comedy, it's a great read
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd kill for a quick metabolism.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol 1 pack, that's what you call a flab. and hey you know my eating habit is eating something every 1-2 hours, meat everyday but i'm still thin, i'm just born thin, ridiculous metabolism etc.
you're nowhere near as thin as me. NOWHERE. (I blame genetics)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'd kill for a quick metabolism.
me too. :scry

kyaaa you guys are convincing me to read suzuka. if it's complete, i'll definitely take it. i have no class today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top