- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
you did? in the forums nila? haha i didn't even try to get in the forums. info overload. lol.
anyway, somehow when i try to start the game, with the application fully configured supposedly, it has the error report that goes "has encountered a problem and needs to close" and I've checked my system requirements so i'm sure it's not that.
btw, why do we need a separate directx runtime other than the usual directx's?
anyway, somehow when i try to start the game, with the application fully configured supposedly, it has the error report that goes "has encountered a problem and needs to close" and I've checked my system requirements so i'm sure it's not that.
btw, why do we need a separate directx runtime other than the usual directx's?
but it should run at that right?
. I used a PS2 emu but I couldn't run the more advanced PS2 games. You might want to post your vidcard specs, too.


even if i don't use any of my 3d rendering platforms. i got rid of them now, and thank god, it feels so light. but still... if it can't play games, what's the use? tch.


00, dunno, it went downhill somewhere, the 1st season was better, but i hope the final battle will be as epic as the the 1st season's