Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
welcome to the thread Dark-san!

1) what made you enter one of the lairs of the demo goddess baboysai?
2) favorite manga?
3) language you prefer conversing with?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
im pissed at the houston-portland game. mutombo got injured by oden dammit, if deke was playing he'd have erased 10 pts off portland. still a good game though... but damn deke better come back
 

croissant

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I have only btv and CS9... i wish i had more basketball channels.... The cleveland detroit game was absolute murder... But the benchers had to fuck it up so lebron would have to play again....
 

Dark-san

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
140
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
welcome to the thread Dark-san!

1) what made you enter one of the lairs of the demo goddess baboysai?
2) favorite manga?
3) language you prefer conversing with?
I just popped into the wrong chat and found out that there is a fellow translator in it. So I thought it might be great to show some form of encouragement to my fellow comrade here. =D

mjhermano, I didn't have my debut yet. So lets see if you would be faster or would I be faster. ^.^;

Nope, no personal preference for manga. I read anything under the sun as long as it is not shounen- ai, shoujo- ai, yaoi and yuri.

For language, I am pretty fine with replying either in English or in Mandarin. Hah well, I should butt now taking into account that I am in the wrong thread. Or you dudes could welcome me to post here anytime.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Everyone's welcome to post here. In fact, if everyone did, we'd be the Official Hangout Thread.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Nope, no personal preference for manga. I read anything under the sun as long as it is not shounen- ai, shoujo- ai, yaoi and yuri.
I'm really sorry to say this Dark-san but you are not welcome here, the Queen's law is absolute
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yonie's ACE skills need some working on :D.

I still can't freakin' understand where the NBA games are airing if BTV and Star Sports/Solar Sports/ESPN don't have them :(.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wait ACE? wazzat, is that a manila term

you know where i watch mj and croissant?
justin.tv :D
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
ACE is a call-center term :/ You weren't trained in ACE skills?

thanks for link BTW... I don't do streaming though, too many torrents that interfere :D.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Anything with pork is usually good. Kinda odd that anything with a little fat is good. Bacon, pork chops, ham...
No you heathens, anything with fat is NOT good! Now scrounge them up and offer them as burnt offering to our goddess of faer, baboysai!
it's a known fact in the culinary world, croissant. fat is more flavorful than lean meat. in fact, lean meat are either cooked in fat, wrapped, or larded to make it more flavorful.

here's a trade secret. chicken from fast food restaurants are yummy because they are cooked in animal lard. ^^


Yeah, just take a crash course in Criminology and you'd be fat in no time!
:rofl

okay. so is there any noble security guard out there?

I miss Shawarma :(.
context: Philippines

shawarma is not shawarma if it's not Bubba Shawarma! Cebu Shawarma tastes kinda weird.

Glad to hear that! ^.^;
:o

Nope, no personal preference for manga. I read anything under the sun as long as it is not shounen- ai, shoujo- ai, yaoi and yuri.
you don't like yuri???

okay well, there's a thing called freedom to do whatever you want and all but... yuri?>??
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
lol i don't know, in our training i was playing flash games reading mango and posting here :p but oi i was a good agent ha, i was no.1 for 3 months :thumbs before getting fired :sweat

aaaawwww maan i feel down, dikembe said his career is over with that injury. it's vexing and sad.... damn, at 43 years old he's still feared, he plays only around 15 minutes nowadays but blocks 4 shots and grabs about 9 rebounds along the way, he's a legend, a walking hall of famer. the rox are going to suck without him. what a career. immortal center
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yonie~! :tackle

i just read my inbox and saw that you scanlated gantz, even before FH din! :glomp I'm so glad you're back to Editing, man! :turtle
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
waaaaat it sends to you??

wait speaking of which that happened when i did reborn last last week, you get automatic mail i guess from your subscriptions. and hehe i only did gantz cuz no one's picking it up, i checked the raw and it was a great chapter... i hate my quality, the raw was bad and i did it in a hurry. but damn, reika :jk

isa sa mga rason na bumalik ako, tingnan mo nga yung kalidad ng ep-etch, kakainis talaga, isa ako sa nagsimula ng grupo pero ikinahihiya ko :mad
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Kahit na medyo enjoy ko mga release ng "ep-etch", marami ngang nagrereklamo sa quality nila... apparently walang respeto sa kanila yung mga nasa kabilang forum ko (em-es).

Hehe, nice game :D.

And I started my Translator in Training on MS. I think I'm gonna work on one of the missing chapters from Gintama on the weekend.

And yeah, what happened to Deke was sad. He hoped he would go down injury free, but at least he went down a warrior.

How'd you get fired, btw? Attendance?


I wish there were some sort of negative thanks button in MH. I'd be giving them out left and right in the Naruto forums.

The only thing I dislike about Naruto is that an awful lot of its fans really deserve the monicker Narutard.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
waaaaat it sends to you??
-_-; you actually have a choice to do that, yonie. on the manga page, you choose if you want to be notified of some certain activity or release.

And I started my Translator in Training on MS. I think I'm gonna work on one of the missing chapters from Gintama on the weekend.
cool! please do! :wtf I love gintama, but I dropped it after ten chapters when I realized there was a HUGE gap in the Edited Mangas.

I wish there were some sort of negative thanks button in MH. I'd be giving them out left and right in the Naruto forums.

The only thing I dislike about Naruto is that an awful lot of its fans really deserve the monicker Narutard.
ah that karma thing that you can find in other forums? well see, we didn't put that mainly because it's kinda against the principles of MH. positive contributions all the way, right? but it's not a perfect world, there are tards. everywhere. -_-; In sections, in subforums, in RL like offices and schools and alleys. well. that's why there are mods, mj. if you're a person who has negative karma or something like that, you shouldn't be here- is what it's all about. :p
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah, that's what I like about here. Positive contributions. And everyone just seems so helpful. It's just that sometimes there are contributions that become counterproductive in the end. I can take it, though.

If there's one thing all my years in forum'ing taught me, it's that I should stop caring over who gets the last word in. Sometimes a conversation isn't gonna go anywhere, and once I realize that, it's time to get out. Getting the last word in doesn't mean you're right.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Oh guys btw, my prospect's best friend had gone over to my side!

<flashback>
hunter: HUNTER NO GOMEJI...
</end flashback>

And he's practically selling her. I don't know, but it feels as if the 'love' thing is waning. She actually asked me to sit beside her during lunch and my heart didn't skip a beat.

<though I felt jealous nung nakita kong naglalandian sila>
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Congratulations! :D.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
...

I knew I edited my previous post. It should've said <... nung nakita kong naglalandian sila ng boyfriend niya.>

And so I asked the best friend the ultimate question, "ano ang masasabi mo na magpapa-turn off sakin sa kanya?"

His answer? "Easy to get." Not bad.

<pero type ko kasi yung mga bubbly attitude eh...>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Sometimes a conversation isn't gonna go anywhere, and once I realize that, it's time to get out. Getting the last word in doesn't mean you're right.
that's the privilege we call: DEDMA. :p

And he's practically selling her. I don't know, but it feels as if the 'love' thing is waning. She actually asked me to sit beside her during lunch and my heart didn't skip a beat.

<though I felt jealous nung nakita kong naglalandian sila>
i actually think you're better off dropping her like a manga that's gone bad, hunt. unless you wanna go through an emotional rollercoaster which is so out of character for you.

then again, one needs an OC experience once in a while, like certain manga heroes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top