I cant save my game... :<
*go in search of another rom...*
*go in search of another rom...*



oh fuck i saw my friend playing it, the soundtrack was the shiznit i always get my international fix on fifa soundtracksJust d/l pokemon platinum and...wait for it...wait for it...the fifa 08 OST! Its like <333333333333333333333

Its amazing right? And they have some great tracks from artists you usually havent heard of. Most of the uk based artist on there i havent heard of let alone the international ones! XDyoniekai said:oh fuck i saw my friend playing it, the soundtrack was the shiznit i always get my international fix on fifa soundtracks
NOOO~! Drop the Shinx, it's crap!(believe me dude, I made that mistake in MY current save, wasted 36 levels on the damn thing. Good thing I've still only gone to 4 badges) Play until the 3rd Gym and you'd get a much, much more powerful Rotom!Just got myself a starly and shinx, and my turtwig had a battle of awe inspiring proportions with a bidoof! God im soo cool.![]()

lovely, mesmerizing music

the good and the bad in the kitchen duty? i get to eat as much as i can with the food we cook. the bad? i gain weight 

Is that even legal?
Private schools suck.
<---- public school product since 1993.
i never read waivers, man.
so mj, if ever you read the UP waivers, what did they say?
i think waivers are all the same though.
It's actually illegal.wat, you don't have insurance hunt? i make it a habit to read every waiver/contract/instructions i see, been screwed before...
I used to write my UP org's waiversi never read waivers, man.
so mj, if ever you read the UP waivers, what did they say?
i think waivers are all the same though.
. And they say the same thing, hehe. I never had to have signed any other waivers aside from that, even in my only classroom field trip (for KAS I).Yeah, that's it, waivers don't count. That's why we and my orgmates ditched asking for waivers when we came into the EXECOM, they were pointless.It's actually illegal.
There's a provision in school codes that the school ALWAYS accept responsibility whenever something bad happens to their students, whether in-school or in school-sponsored activities. Waivers don't count.