Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
So...hatton v pacman. Here bskyb are trying to big up the fight as they do everything, one interesting line i heard though is apparently when the pacman fights, crime in the philipines stops. O.o
That is literally true. :D. Everyone's at home watching TV. Or otherwise too busy concentrating on the fight.
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I heard this crazy news from someone: Bill Clinton called Pacquiao himself and invited him to his house. Is that true? I know about Mark Wahlberg's visit during "Pacman's" practice. But Bill Clinton....???? :blink
 

croissant

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I heard this crazy news from someone: Bill Clinton called Pacquiao himself and invited him to his house. Is that true? I know about Mark Wahlberg's visit during "Pacman's" practice. But Bill Clinton....???? :blink
Oh, i saw that news on TV. Yeah, they even had a picture. Bill Clinton having his arm or pacmans shoulder and manny smiling with his fist up. Saw the slight interview of manny with his take on what happened with him and Bill Clinton and bill just said "Good Luck"

You guys saw the weigh-in? Hatton took his sweet time...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's true, I saw it on the papers (Front page, Star).
 

b-werx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Hello!! Ummm... I'm not sure where I should put this but... Can anybody help me with a little translation project? I need a Japanese translator who can help me translate a manga. Can somebody help me? Please PM me if you know someone who can help
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hello!! Ummm... I'm not sure where I should put this but... Can anybody help me with a little translation project? I need a Japanese translator who can help me translate a manga. Can somebody help me? Please PM me if you know someone who can help
oh no that won't do little one, when in the pinoy hangout thread, do what the pinoy hangout threadians do. you must offer your tithes to the resident queen-dictator first, and then we shall hear your plea
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oooh what nationalism does to you...


HATTON! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* HATTON *CLAP CLAP CLAP* HATTON *CLAP CLAP CLAP*
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well today's the day we pound Imp to dust using nothing but hot air and harsh words. Whatever the results may be.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually want Paquiao to lose. Every true champion has had at least one major upset that defines his career.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
well i was watching live, and it's the most ridiculous fight i've seen. really. what a joke...

SO IMP. EXCUSE US WHILE WE CELEBRATE YOUR DEFEAT FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Yeah, HATTON WENT DOWN IN JUST 6 MINUTES?! ARE YOU ON DRUGS?

Sorry for the CAPS. Just had to... y'know, drill it in.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This better not be real. I haven't seen the match yet, and you spoiling it would be extremely inconsiderate, not to mention rude.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Pacquiao should forget running for Congress now that Mayweather's back.

EDIT: Yeah, spoiler it. I saw the results first on other sites, so I'm fine.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
This better not be real. I haven't seen the match yet, and you spoiling it would be extremely inconsiderate, not to mention rude.
lol there are no spoilers in sports paperboy the results are everywhere

you know i felt bad for hatton for a moment there, he was shaking, not moving, it was a scary scene for a while... his girl was nervous as fuck
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I should have stayed clear off the forums till after the match. Ah well, it's not like I'm losing any money by finding out the results now.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oh this is nice. I went here to see let my time pass and I stumbled on some juicy information. text spam time!


Hello!! Ummm... I'm not sure where I should put this but... Can anybody help me with a little translation project? I need a Japanese translator who can help me translate a manga. Can somebody help me? Please PM me if you know someone who can help
oh no that won't do little one, when in the pinoy hangout thread, do what the pinoy hangout threadians do. you must offer your tithes to the resident queen-dictator first, and then we shall hear your plea
HEY YONIE! :yelling you might chase him away!

anyway, what manga is it? mj and me are practicing translators here. haven't submitted my works here yet but I think mj did? right mj?
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
man, inis tlga un gma, they're squeezing as much commercials as they can before pacqiao's fight! :yelling

@yonie, yeah i heard that hatton's eye was even twitching and stuff when he was knocked out. :p

oooohh! it's on na :p yay!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not just GMA Lil, even Solar Sports... If the ads were punches, the TV promoters would've knocked out both Hatton and Pacquiao out under a minute.
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Bakashi, I haven't submitted it yet :D. I will before the end of the day, hehe. Procrastination FTL.

Anyway... Ooh, Batista was right behind Pacquiao. A refreshing change from politicians :D. And I hate Manny Pacquiao songs as much as anyone, but I think it was quite appropriate that it was his intro, IMHO.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm tired of the song since It's been blasting on the TV for days now...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top