Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey dar! how have you been?

fuck it, i'm pulling an all-nighter. feels like college again -_-
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey, Buta is a tagalog word, right?

A friend of mine said Buta is a japanese word...

Am I wrong?
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hey baboysai! yeah, been busy with a lot stuff lately, I haven't time for a lot of things. and ugh, all nighters... I managed to pull one off last night without even realising the time. lol

And I don't think 'Buta' is a tagalog word but you never know. It might be part of the other dialects.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Its 9pm over here....i dont want to know what time it is there >.>;
i finally gave up at 6 in the morning. my hands were shaking from the non-stop drawing. :scry

Hey, Buta is a tagalog word, right?

A friend of mine said Buta is a japanese word...

Am I wrong?
If you heard Tissueboy call me that somewhere, then lightning shall strike.

In that context, he uses the Japanese word, Buta=Pig.

And I don't think 'Buta' is a tagalog word but you never know. It might be part of the other dialects.
Actually, you are quite right. It is a word in Bisaya.

Buta
(bu-TAH): n. blind
Buta, nabuta, mabuta (BOO-tah): v. blind, blinded, will go blind
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Buta= pig

Example:
@BB- BUTA BUTA BUTA BUTA BUTA BUTAAAA!!!! :rofl

Now we wait, she'll be here any minute...
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
If you heard Tissueboy call me that somewhere, then lightning shall strike.

In that context, he uses the Japanese word, Buta=Pig.
I Can't really blame him, you do use baboysai as your username when you're not fat at all.

On the bright side, Horikita Maki was called "Buta" once (in a TV role, but nevermind that), so if you're called "buta" just think "I'm just like Horikita Maki, I'm just like Horikita Maki".
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you've seen my pic??? :o


hey tissueboy, here's one for you: :laser
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
lol I knew it. If I didn't know better I would've thought it was cuss word misspelled. XD
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
you've seen my pic??? :o


hey tissueboy, here's one for you: :laser
Yeah :D. Lurking for 3 years doesn't necessarily mean you're doing nothing.

The Member Pictures thread must be there for some reason :D.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If you heard Tissueboy call me that somewhere, then lightning shall strike.

In that context, he uses the Japanese word, Buta=Pig.

Not only Tissueboy, but hunter and yonie too.
Even I already called you as Buta-kami. lol! ^^


I Can't really blame him, you do use baboysai as your username when you're not fat at all.

On the bright side, Horikita Maki was called "Buta" once (in a TV role, but nevermind that), so if you're called "buta" just think "I'm just like Horikita Maki, I'm just like Horikita Maki".

Hooo, so it was.
I mistake buta and baboy. I forgot Baboy=pig, I already knew that...
Tsc, I lost a bet!


Where is dood???
In other times, she would be online right now.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:yelling Kuchiyose no jutsu!
:yelling BUUUTTAA KAMMIIII!!!
*cue dust cloud*

:rofl :rofl :rofl
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
lol guys you're already dead

aw man i'm exhausted, just got back from nightswimming with da friends. hey doods kita mo yung bagong resort sa goldenfield, ganda, bagong bago, tanginang slide ang taas at dulas.

chainsmoking + 100m freestyle = lung explosion fuck
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not dead... I just don't have anything to post.
 

daradik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
England
lol guys you're already dead

aw man i'm exhausted, just got back from nightswimming with da friends. hey doods kita mo yung bagong resort sa goldenfield, ganda, bagong bago, tanginang slide ang taas at dulas.

chainsmoking + 100m freestyle = lung explosion fuck
lol perfect description of what happens to me after playing around. LUNG EXPLOSION... well implosion. XD
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Yonie- You started smoking before I got addicted to WoW... Which isn't that long ago, how the hell did you progress to a chainsmoker in that short amount of time?

re:Smoking- I'm a chain smoker myself, but I only continue to do it since I've been smoking for about eight years now. My body's become dependent of the nicotine. I'd normally advise "younger" smokers to try and quit while they're not 100% hooked on it yet.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
the thing with me, i can go a day or two without smoking, no biggie, i can go a week. but when i start in one moment, or if there's even a little bit of a moment where the place is okay to smoke, it just goes on and on. i can't settle for 1 stick, it makes me nuts. i go 3 or 4 sticks straight, at least. so usually i buy a 20pack everyday
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can go a week without cigarettes, but I get mood swings, and become really really irritable. So I technically "smoke for the benefit of others" around me. :rofl I've stopped buying packs... I buy reams now and carry at least two packs with me when going out.... It hurts my wallet so bad :scry

It's easy to resist smoking straight when you're with other people, or if it's really hot and there's no shade. Though resisting it when you're all alone and have got nothing to do... That's the hard bit.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yeah paperboy, i smoke the most when i'm alone. i usually waste 10 sticks just sitting in a bench somewhere (my latest spot is this bench at the back of SM, very few people, it's facing the seaport and you can see the sun going down :wtf)

oh man i wish i could buy a ream... buying a pack everyday hurts so much. my parents don't know that i smoke or drink. if they ask me, i lie and deny. most likely they know, but until i admit it, i don't smoke or drink. :D
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My parents don't like the idea of me having vices, but they accept the fact that I do (well, it's more of tolerate than accept), so they don't mind me buying my own reams and alcohol. A ream of Marlboro's save you about 20php+ in total, so you don't really save that much, though a little does go a long way.


Man... anyone online? Fucking bored out of my mind...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top