- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 1,273
- Reaction score
- 542
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
OOh, apparently they're making a live action movie of Avatar.
The cast list is currently awful, and I think it's gonna end up in the same way Dragonball did.
This must be Awful Live Action Remake Fail year. Only Watchmen did it so far. The Twilight sequel's probably gonna make it because of the fanbase, but it's probably gonna suck like the first one.
The cast list is currently awful, and I think it's gonna end up in the same way Dragonball did.
This must be Awful Live Action Remake Fail year. Only Watchmen did it so far. The Twilight sequel's probably gonna make it because of the fanbase, but it's probably gonna suck like the first one.

Mr. I havent made a decent film since the sixth sense is also writing, directing and producing it. Im expecting a flop of cataclysmic proportions. 
