Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
you got rid of your pron??? :o
Nah, some SNL episodes, heh.

I hear you on series on hiatus. If there were raws available, it wouldn't be so much of a problem, I can trudge through the translation. Some series though aren't so lucky.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you're giving me an idea mj.

how would you like to pick up a series?

bokura ga ita's got all its chapter raws in MH :wtf
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
crap you reminded me, i'm falling out of my wapanese study, i got a little complacent after learning the kana
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yonie and mj! i implore! pick up bokura ga ita please :wtf
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oi i'm not at that point yet where i could read raws... just a couple of phrases and iya yamette oni-chan... hey i checked out bokura ga ita, it looks great, i'm gonna try to read it. i also checked out its Edited Mangas, it was on hiatus? it was back this month? and the group that's doing it jshojo seems up to date, why not just wait bb? instead of leaving it to crappy speedscans with crappy trans
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
So, are you gonna talk to her about it?
I tried.
this is a story out of a manga man! it's friggin awesome~!
What story? O_O
Heh, it's the people who live close to school who end up late all the time :D.
I live about 15-20 kms. away.

Only thing I don't like about finishing first is that some people will think you're being arrogant. So, I wait for someone else to hand it in before I do mine and pretend I'm working on something.
I don't take too long when I know that there's no point in staying. But when I feel na merong goodies na mapapala, I stay and pretend to check some answers.

hey hunt did you talk with her? i mean just a score, "L8 ka rin pla haha cute m namn i luv u"
heheheh. so cute.
Well nilaglag niya ako sa prof namin nung 3 lang kami. >_>

"Sir alam niyo ba, puro tungkol sa lessons at assignment ang sinasabi niya pag nagme-message siya sa friendster!"
"talaga?"

I was like, O__O.

My usual paranoid self tells me she sees my moves and my understanding of my prof's gay senses say I'm making a move.

>_>
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
So, are you gonna talk to her about it?

-----------------------

Reminds me of my college Chem 16, too. It had a 3 hour final exam and I came in late by 2 and a half hours. I forgot exactly why. Still ended up getting a good grade on that exam (I don't remember if I actually passed the subject, I was a lazy brat who didn't attend laboratory), but I finished all my exams fast because I don't want pressure, and I was way out of my comfort zone.
aha! ch16...so u.p system ka? diliman or l.b.? hehe...

hey hunt did you talk with her? i mean just a score, "L8 ka rin pla haha cute m namn i luv u"

i have this undying compulsive habit to finish first in every exam, that when someone passes the paper first i involuntarily freak out :(

one time, i got pissed at our automata class. average grade is 95 for 2 sems, exemption-qualified, but the teacher decided not to give any exemptions. i got so pissed then. on the day of the final exam, i scribbled away random smartass answers and drawings and passed it 5 minutes after. doesn't matter anyway, i'm sure to pass. i got out of the room, and waited. when everyone got out, they told me the teacher let them look at their notes. i laughed out of irony :mad i guess the teacher did it on purpose after seeing my paper. hats off to him
haha open notes....automata class should be open notes....as with most other c.s. subjects, unless its very theoretical.....maski open notes, di mo pa rin yan masasagot kng di ka nag-aral o nangopya, harhar.....man, the first finals i gave lasted 4 hours.....maybe i should tone it down this term...:p

and back from bohol! pics coming up soon...
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
aha! ch16...so u.p system ka? diliman or l.b.? hehe...
Whew, I thought you had researched everything about me already? :D. Diliman ako.

Well nilaglag niya ako sa prof namin nung 3 lang kami. >_>

"Sir alam niyo ba, puro tungkol sa lessons at assignment ang sinasabi niya pag nagme-message siya sa friendster!"
"talaga?"

I was like, O__O.

My usual paranoid self tells me she sees my moves and my understanding of my prof's gay senses say I'm making a move.

>_>
Or maybe she's expecting something more from you ;)

yonie and mj! i implore! pick up bokura ga ita please :wtf
oi i'm not at that point yet where i could read raws... just a couple of phrases and iya yamette oni-chan... hey i checked out bokura ga ita, it looks great, i'm gonna try to read it. i also checked out its Edited Mangas, it was on hiatus? it was back this month? and the group that's doing it jshojo seems up to date, why not just wait bb? instead of leaving it to crappy speedscans with crappy trans
Yeah, if someone's going to update it already you'll be fine.

But I'll see if I can get some time to read the series first, so I can find time and motivation to (try to) translate the other raws.

I could swear I've watched the anime of this, the name is familiar, but after reading the synopsis it seems I haven't.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@any- :offtopic What software do you guys use for DS emus? Link? :3

-edit-

I just got DeSmuME, gonna try it out for a while.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
expecting something like what? a torrid kissing scene?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'm sorry, Paperboy, I haven't tried DS emu yet. What good games are on DS?

expecting something like what? a torrid kissing scene?
I meant a text message of a different nature aside from lessons and assignments.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
pokemon comes to mind.

for your NDS emu needs try no$DS. just google it.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thanks. Trying to play Platinum >__< my emus can't open it without crasing for some reason.


Fuck... It's either the emus I have are shit, or the roms I have are shit...
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
where do you get your ROM?

didn't i give the link, ROMulation.net?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I've been googleing... Thanks for the link, I'll check it out in a bit.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oh god i'm watching chicago-boston i'm sweating the fuck here WHAT A THRILLER GREAT WAY TO START dont mind me btw
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:madPlease lets not start with sports...i feel like strangling something.:mad
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I don't get why you'd need an NDS emu. the games are all flash anyway. -_-;
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
flash?! are you kidding me?!
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oh god i'm watching chicago-boston i'm sweating the fuck here WHAT A THRILLER GREAT WAY TO START dont mind me btw
WTF?! It was on at 3? I thought it was Sunday, Eastern Time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top