Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
genshiken? what, is there a new season or something?

and it doesn't matter if it's international or not. either way. :oh
none, I think. the second season was the last one, err, right? hmm... either way? none for local celebs (at least for now..) and probably Taylor Kitsch (as Gambit) for international right now *runs away because she just saw the Wolverine movie*
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
genshiken is such a cool series. i miss it, it's one of the best series i've read :crying

also what the fuck is this shit
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
1. favorite manga of all time --> Hana Yori Dango (cheesy much?)
Ooh, Hana Yori Dango. I'm not a fan of the manga, but I really liked the last part of the second season of the dorama. Inoue Mao's awesome. I've yet to watch the movie finale, it's been sitting on my hard drive for awhile.

I think I'm the only guy I know who's a fan of doramas, hehe.


also what the fuck is this shit
That's obviously written by a Narutard who hasn't read anything else.
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BB- The other set I downloaded was in perfect chronological order (except for Haruhi's "move").

@MJ- That's because every single guy who'se religiously watched a soap denys the fact that he does! I can honestly say that I've tried watching soaps, but I'm highly irritable...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I think I'm the only guy I know who's a fan of doramas, hehe.
i don't think so. jin-san watches A LOT. hehe.

@BB- The other set I downloaded was in perfect chronological order (except for Haruhi's "move").
yeah that's the re-broadcast.

@MJ- That's because every single guy who'se religiously watched a soap denys the fact that he does! I can honestly say that I've tried watching soaps, but I'm highly irritable...
i don't think the slapstick and romantic comedies (which we still call dorama anyway) are considered soap, paperboy.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BB- It's a whole lot better then... I need structure...

"dramas" are the new soaps, they just re-hashed the idea and remarketed it to the general public... They're mostly the same.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I think I'm the only guy I know who's a fan of doramas, hehe.
i don't think so. jin-san watches A LOT. hehe.
somehow BB, that "hehe" pulled a nerve in me. anyway, yeah, I did watch several jdoramas but not lately. if ever you saturate yourself in something bullet-train-fast, you'll find it's many cliches and mediocrity. that's what happened to me, that's why i scan the series first before actually watching it.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
my god who's watching the boston-chicago game, i swear, this series is one of the most exciting series i've seen, clutch shot after clutch shot?? another overtime????? i can't take it anymoreeeeeee
 

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ooh, Hana Yori Dango. I'm not a fan of the manga, but I really liked the last part of the second season of the dorama. Inoue Mao's awesome. I've yet to watch the movie finale, it's been sitting on my hard drive for awhile.

I think I'm the only guy I know who's a fan of doramas, hehe.
I liked the drama a lot that's why I read the manga, but the anime was just terrible. :( I like Inoue Mao too, she's too cute.

I have a couple of college classmates who are into doramas too, but mostly Kdramas since those are the ones they can readily get..

---

on other things, ugh, my mom is dragging me to the mall but it's so hot outside. :darn
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
mall? What mall?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Since you're getting dragged there, try to get something out of it...
 

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@ hunter71485 : trinoma.

@ The Paperboy : thankfully, I did. sadly, I just max'd my maximum allowance for my credit card. :s
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@ hunter71485 : trinoma.

@ The Paperboy : thankfully, I did. sadly, I just max'd my maximum allowance for my credit card. :s
tsk tsk tsk credit card? me... i max out... my coins. 6 pesos banana-Q and 2 sticks marlboro. in the parking lot. oh, sampung piso lang :thumbs
 

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tsk tsk tsk credit card? me... i max out... my coins. 6 pesos banana-Q and 2 sticks marlboro. in the parking lot. oh, sampung piso lang :thumbs
yeah, binigyan ako ng parents ko since I turned 18, 3 weeks earlier. XD ngayon, inaaspire ko na lang magkalisensya. buti pa ikaw, matipid. :amuse
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well yonie doesn't live in the imperial capital, so that must account for his budget.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He lives in a small far off colony, where inflation hasn't stripped them of much yet...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
why? how much ba banana-Q diyan? except the fares, bacolod and manila have the same expenses. the cheap is in cebu, bb's expansion base
 

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
why? how much ba banana-Q diyan? except the fares, bacolod and manila have the same expenses. the cheap is in cebu, bb's expansion base
dito sa amin, 6 pesos din. I live in QC.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Paranaque- 6-10, depending on what market you buy it from... 12 pesos if you go to the "nicer" wet markets...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
EW would be 15. >__>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top