Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
:offtopic Look at what I stumbled upon while playing Legend of Legaia again:
:rofl
Haha, that's a really bad way to explain things :D.

@yonie, how do you know you're being throttled?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
are you on globe too mj? i did some tests, verified my TCP, it's working fine and updated/patched... open ports... router settings... and also i checked the other pc, which i should've done first to isolate :sweat i went to pinoydsl forums and it seems i'm not the only one, all of them are complaining the bandwidth was capped since 2 days ago
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Nope I'm on Destiny. I was just curious how you check it :).
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i'm giving globe a 1 week ultimatum, if p2p is still capped i'm done.... sigh what has this world come to, preventing people from participating in illegal activities, outrageous

but this video made my day, watch it guys, i laughed so hard damn my belly hurts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XEbmVgu3qk
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
still not back from my "exam vacation" but I'm posting a news link to fill the void: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2009-05-15

And welcome to the newcomers, everyone's welcome, and who is this kuro-tan? I've never seen you before.. man, did I miss that much?

I won't be back till the end of may, I guess. Exams are killing me (not really, I'm cool.) and I have to kick ass is all. :oh
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I won't be back till the end of may, I guess. Exams are killing me (not really, I'm cool.) and I have to kick ass is all. :oh
Why do you have exams at this time of the year? Summer classes?

And welcome to the newcomers, everyone's welcome, and who is this kuro-tan? I've never seen you before.. man, did I miss that much?
You mean me? You don't remember this:
BTW, I changed my username from mjhermano because it's eerie getting flamed in my real name and to match my username from other forums :D.
after replying to it :P?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:sweatdrop. fine. damn name changes :p

I have exams because our semester is Nov-June, June-Nov. that kinda stuff.
 

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@ baboysai-san : where do you study anyway? it's a pretty weird exam schedule to me.

speaking of schedules, I just saw my tentative schedule this coming academic year. 4 days a week of classes but I have a class til 9pm, AND THAT SUCKS A LOT especially coming from a village where no jeepneys pass by after 10pm. :((
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@ baboysai-san : where do you study anyway? it's a pretty weird exam schedule to me.

speaking of schedules, I just saw my tentative schedule this coming academic year. 4 days a week of classes but I have a class til 9pm, AND THAT SUCKS A LOT especially coming from a village where no jeepneys pass by after 10pm. :((
Village? Where do you live anyway?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
:sweatdrop. fine. damn name changes :p

I have exams because our semester is Nov-June, June-Nov. that kinda stuff.
wait, you have school all year long? or is that one of those summer in between semesters. that's pretty cool

also hey i'm glad the whole internet finally woke up about the globelines thing. every subscriber is in uproar about the throttle and news happens, 24 oras might be bringing a segment tomorrow... i hope this shit is fixed, i need ma illegal downloadan
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I expect Globe will just say something about illegal downloads etc. etc. and some techno-Politically Correct crap about it not affecting the average consumer blah blah, and the media will shush about it.

I hope that whoever media outlet reports about it doesn't give up on it.


@ baboysai-san : where do you study anyway? it's a pretty weird exam schedule to me.

speaking of schedules, I just saw my tentative schedule this coming academic year. 4 days a week of classes but I have a class til 9pm, AND THAT SUCKS A LOT especially coming from a village where no jeepneys pass by after 10pm. :((
You're lucky. When I was a kid, I had to cross 3 rivers and 2 valleys just to get to school, and it took 3 hours.




-I kid- Just remembering my Mom and Dad's lines when I was little and complained about walking to and from school (around a mile).
 
Last edited:

talkingmoremust

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Village? Where do you live anyway?
err, I live in Napocor village.

kuroihikari said:
You're lucky. When I was a kid, I had to cross 3 rivers and 2 valleys just to get to school, and it took 3 hours.


-I kid- Just remembering my Mom and Dad's lines when I was little and complained about walking to and from school (around a mile).
haha. but still, that's really impressive to be able to walk a mile almost every day!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Lol you guys made me remember my former student counselor's rant that contains "kelangan pa namin magbaging tuwing papasok! kayo anlapit-lapit na lang ng bahay tinatamad pang pumasok.."
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hmmm... come to think of it, I also live in a "village" where there are no jeepneys after 10pm. It's the safest place in Pasay anyways, as long as no one declares war on us, so I'm happy here :D.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well good thing for me then. Jeepneys never stop driving by outside the subdivision walls here.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@ baboysai-san : where do you study anyway? it's a pretty weird exam schedule to me.
It's a culinary school.

wait, you have school all year long? or is that one of those summer in between semesters. that's pretty cool
our semester ends in June, and then we have practicum for another semester- depends on when you can actually start by your own applications as usual. Some of the students like to dilly-dally with it. then we come back January for our formal 2nd year classes.

If you start practicum early you could have 1 month or some 45 days free.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
<points at facebook comment>
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
that article's bullshit. make marriage religiously exclusive and you're done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top