- Joined
- Jun 11, 2008
- Messages
- 681
- Reaction score
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
and panda kuu, ats practically admitting youre ugly...
...why, take note of the usage of word pretty----pretty damned, pretty cool, pretty much, pretty heavy--pretty ugly
--so pretty is somehow synonymous to quite...so when prettyboy was coined, its meant to be synonymous to quite like a boy
...thats pretty logical, pretty boy.
i was asking kuroihikaru just who was he before he changed name.---you see typing his name is too bothersome so, i thought kuro-kuu would be better, sounds better
...why, take note of the usage of word pretty----pretty damned, pretty cool, pretty much, pretty heavy--pretty ugly
--so pretty is somehow synonymous to quite...so when prettyboy was coined, its meant to be synonymous to quite like a boy
...thats pretty logical, pretty boy.i was asking kuroihikaru just who was he before he changed name.---you see typing his name is too bothersome so, i thought kuro-kuu would be better, sounds better

Last edited:
. that means hes pretty much single right now...
.
. But yeah, I'll give it a try some time.
I sure as hell will NOT give anything away for free! Actually, that used to be 10... but one broke and the other one I sold for parts to fix another guitar, then I bought a new one as soon as I could afford one.
I've just finished FLCL and none of my anime have finished downloading!