Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
egad! you reminded me to work on may laptop *facepalm*

hehe i tried the treadmill for the first time and i felt sick. it's the fastest way to get a hangover, it seems. hahahaha.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Where were you when I shared my "hang over helper"?

Starchy food+1000mg Vit-C + 1 ibuprofen/paracetamol + 1 hydrite tablet dissolved in water+2 glasses of water.

All taken before you sleep.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
-_-;

did you read my post? The treadmill isn't a drink, tissueboy.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Heh, I just read hangover and it just came to me.

Wait, how the hell do you get a hangover without drinking?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
try the treadmill and you'll see what I mean.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I get tired when I run, but I don't get "hangovers".
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hmm, what's that called? in bisaya it's called "dagaton" when you get seasick on moving stuff even if you're not on water. That feeling.

I'm not usually seasick, it's just this time on the treadmill... and it made me conclude that i don't like it :p
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@bb: dagaton is the word yeah, lost too much air and got dizzy

just got home and read the latest one piece. as if that couldn't get any better. i should be typing in caps
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Oh yeah, by the way, is nay other people horribly ANNOYED at KyoAni's persistent endless 8 episodes with minor cosmetic changes?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Oh yeah, by the way, is nay other people horribly ANNOYED at KyoAni's persistent endless 8 episodes with minor cosmetic changes?
i dropped that piece of shit of a trolling show as soon as the 3rd episode was still unsolved. i heard it's ending in this week's episode?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Finishing Endless 8 at 8. BOO!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
KyoAni? what's that?


Oh I tried watching Bakemonogatari and I was really impressed with the first two episodes. Given the studio's credibility and all (SZS, ef, etc.) but when the somewhat disjointed ep. 3 came to play I was like, wtf? also I was on the treadmill when I watched ep 3 so that may have caused me to not understand a damn thing -_-;


btw, I'm trying to get my sister to get into OP, but she doesn't read manga, only watches anime. I was wondering if the anime could ever do the manga justice- if you'd only watch the anime and not know the greatness of the manga, would you still fangirl?

well, a lot of people only watch the Naruto anime and not the manga and it's worked wonders. So I thought maybe that could be the same for OP?
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
KyoAni= Kyoto Animation.

Seriously guys, watch Naruto Shippuden ep. 119-120. It's Kakashi Gaiden, and for once they did it justice. Moved me to tears just by seeing the future 4th Hokage animated.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
... no.

not even that is enough to make me come back to Naruto anime.

Kyoto animation... I still don't get it. Is that an anime or a studio? *will not research on her own*
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Kyoto animation is responsible for airing hits such as Haruhi, *insert random anime here*, Lucky Star, *insert random anime here* and *insert random anime here*.

And if you're really a fan of Naruto manga you MUST watch Kakashi Gaiden! It took them YEARS to create this!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Oh I tried watching Bakemonogatari and I was really impressed with the first two episodes.
i'm only following 3 shows this season, spice and wolf 2, bakemonogatari, and SZS 3. bakemonogatari's plot has witty and long dialogues, and it's good that Shaft kept that, but i think they made it too.... kinda too much with the wackiness and SZS-style screenwriting. wish the novels were translated though


huh. what do you know, endless eight really ended. but still, fuck you kyoani for raping a totally respectable series :mad
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lolz. Maybe they were aiming for a triple cliche. Endless 8 ends at 8 episodes on the month of August.

Anyway they got the whole community in an uproar, there's even protests and demonstrations.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
weee i'm browsing from this micro mini ultra small notebook for the first time @_@


still needs a getting used-to from my PC at home, but it's taking shape.

anyway, did you guys hear about this plug-and-play/portable versions of programs such as PS? do you have any reviews about it? my friend says it's just like your usual PS installed, but it's now plug and play and you can simply store it in your USB, which makes that ten times more awesome, right?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yeah it was a fad back in college, i still have my portable flash 9 here. it is really practical. downside is slow performance, since it relies on the directory's content, and of course, the USB. like when you run a portable program it will first extract config files not installed yet, and it doesn't use registries so it has to keep going back n forth. but hey who cares its cool yo
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Portable programs? I don't dally with those. I got my laptop.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top