Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Heh Alcohol and Forums. A bad mood combined with forums by itself usually leads to disaster... Alcohol just aggravates matters.

Hey, Paperboy, here's where I found B'tx... It's DDL, but it's not exactly fast, and you can only download one per day, but I'm too lazy to look for better.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I guess a lot of those posts are *hic* here and *hic* there and you add a lil 'asdbu9302383h)H*@Hnd3i3n890dkokandiad' because ur too drunk to type coherently. :D
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@MJ- Thanks, it'll be like being a kid again; waiting for a new episode each day. Hahahaha!

Yeah... Things got weird when I started posting sober....

@Yonie- FUCK YOU! Now I'm hooked on that manga as well! Finished the first chapter since that's all I had time for, but now I want more!

@MD- Haha yeah. Still waiting for the day where I drunkenly type something totally awesome in html and miraculously make a website.
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
oh my.. 'FUCK YOU!' is a nice thing to say nowadays? hehe if so, 'FUCK YOU TOO!' man.. peace!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hahaha! We're guys, we should be able to swear and not be phased in any way what so ever! Hahahaha!
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
right.. we're guys...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't let BB and the others fool you, they're just guys that like guys! :rofl
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
and that's an assurance.. right..
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes it is! There are no "girls" in the internet! :rofl

The only girls in the net are the kind people fap to.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
eewww... can't believe i've been watching those photos! where do they hide those dongs?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, no MD, the only thing fake about them are their tits.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
oohh titties.. not those..


man.. what am i bitchin' for.. those are just titties.. just titties.. *keeps telling self*
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:rofl Not just titties, but TITTIES!... I'm a boob man....

Or as the great Niko Bellac (or his retard cousin Roman) would say "TEETEES"
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oiiii MD long time no see ara ka pa gyapon da iloilo? ti ayos pa man?

@Yonie- FUCK YOU! Now I'm hooked on that manga as well! Finished the first chapter since that's all I had time for, but now I want more!
lol you read yuri nah kidding in aoi hana's defense though, the story is really good, can get you hooked in a moment. but paperboy reads romance??? tsk tsk tsk
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Yonie- Fuck you man! :rofl
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
well fuck you too! wtf are you guys doing. also to satisfy your yuri needs, read this, Kannazuki no Miko, completed at 2 volumes and really good :thumbs
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Slow days again, huh?

I'm up to episode 3 in B'tx and gotta say the original voice acting was awesome.


Hmmm... more than 24 hours without post? Is everyone at MJ's funeral or something?
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, not me. I just had a major contact lens mishap, so my eyes were out of commission for a while (my vision's still a bit fuzzy atm). MJ died when we became white, so it didn't affect e too much.

re:BT'X- I skipped out on it since I got too lazy to download every day. So I've switched to Zoids: Chaotic Century :D Sadly it's the same one that they aired on CN, so it's dubbed rather poorly... But hey! As long as I get to see and hear Zeke take over the Shield Liger and go "RAAAAWWWRRRRR!!!" :D

Speaking of Zoids, do you guys know if TK still carries them? I lost my limited edition Gold Shield Liger and Silver Sabre Fang when my mom decided to clean out my room when I left for my internship a few years ago. :scry :scry :scry I WANT THEM BAAAACCKKK!!!! :crying
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I don't know right now, but a couple of years ago I used to browse the Zoids and Gundam dol... erm scale models, in TK SM Makati. Those are expensive things and I'm never gonna buy one unless I can earn enough money to not work for the rest of my life.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Haha yeah. The Zoids used to be cheaper since they were significantly overshadowed by the Gundam craze back then. Man... I want my friggin Zoids!

Say do any of you know any good dream interpretation sites? Like, you type your dream in and it processes it for you?


Never mind, I've found a site that has a glossary of meanings
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top