Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
ah man weird a couple of days ago i wasn't able to access mangahelpers i thought it was maintenance, or maybe my cache. was finally able to access it yesterday, and i caught up with a lot of series so i'm going to be hanging out here for a while again :sweatdrop what's new??? been listening to 60s music all week i feel like a hippie
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Zoids

I haven't been listening to much lately... Trying to get my band off the ground with original material, it's proving to be a bitch...

On a different note, my eyesight is still fuzzy from my contact lens mishap... damn it! I can't read properly! :crying
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Speaking of Zoids, do you guys know if TK still carries them? I lost my limited edition Gold Shield Liger and Silver Sabre Fang when my mom decided to clean out my room when I left for my internship a few years ago. :scry :scry :scry I WANT THEM BAAAACCKKK!!!! :crying
I don't know right now, but a couple of years ago I used to browse the Zoids and Gundam dol... erm scale models, in TK SM Makati. Those are expensive things and I'm never gonna buy one unless I can earn enough money to not work for the rest of my life.
Checked Toytown in Eastwood Mall, paperboy and boy were the Zoids there more expensive than the 00 Gundam kits. Imagine all Gundams (well not the 1/60 ones) costing only up to 1.2k, while Zoids are normally 1.8k.

I was sorely tempted to buy the 1/100 Arche Gundam and the 1/100 Trans-Am 00 Raiser.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fuck, ok lang yan... Kahit Shield Liger lang muna bilhin ko, solve na ako!
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Mura yan, a. The zoids I saw were like 4k, with the Ultrasaurus going up to 7k IIRC. But damn the detail on the Ultrasaurus was worth it (not that I'd buy it.)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Shield Liger? Sorry man, but all I've seen are Blade Ligers, Ultrasauruses, Death Saurers, the triceratops, some fuzors, griphons...

I'm a lot more inclined at the Gundam displays. And since my birthday's coming up... :)
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bah, Blade Ligers are for non-CC fans...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
BUMP!

Did we just die?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I've been too busy to think of new things to talk about... I did watch MJ's thirty years tribute last night and really enjoyed it.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Totally missed that. You see, my family members (mom and dad) got the sense to join in the fashion trend - by acquiring the A(H1N1) virus. And they adamantly refused to be hospitalized.

Good thing I'm a survivor. >___>
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Are they okay now, though? You must've gotten the virus, too, but resisted it.
 

blackordus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
You guys better be careful, we nearly had one in our school (somewhere in Manila). Thankfully, the kid was detected to have the symptoms at the gate, so he didn't infect anyone (so far anyway)
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Well, If the virus IS in me, it must be lying dormant, waiting for it to come out tomorrow to infect other people, which is my birthday bash... :s
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
lol you guys came back, i've been checking MH once a day and nobody is talking :( my week has been filled with walks, smokes and sidewalk food. and no, i wasn't looking for jobs, i just need to get out of the house and enjoy the city before i become a real hikkikomori, because i've been really asocial from bumming around too much.

@hunt: if you're around the virus and you're okay, high chance you're not affected, at least you don't KNOW you're affected
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Well, If the virus IS in me, it must be lying dormant, waiting for it to come out tomorrow to infect other people, which is my birthday bash... :s
Advanced Happy Birthday!

And yeah, we'll be hearing news of people from a birthday bash getting A(H1N1) over the week, then :D.


------------

BTW, anyone got a recommendation for a preferably completed action shounen manga with a good bit of romance?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Yeah, well thanks, I hope to shut down Eastwood because of a flu scare anyway.

@yonie
I know of a hikkikomori who's suddenly turned stalker. Believe me even I was shocked. Don't walk that way yonie.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Wala na namang tao. May mga pinoy sa mga ibang thread kaso lang nitatamad ako mag-PM.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Sorry pre, was out celebrating eh.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
So, how many people did you manage to turn into carriers? :D.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
NONE. they all got tamiflu. x___x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top