Pinoy Hangout Thread v.11!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Big kitty.... rawr... IT WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
WTF!!!! version 11 na! Should have waited for the last thread to get locked out.


.......................................



wala akong masabi.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@lvl4,
hindi naman. ang cute nga eh :P and it's very playful!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
going out for some booze! just don't know if i can take it without smoking (btw I quit about two months ago) so wish me luck!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BSS- Di yan! You'll be back...and once you come back, you'll be glad to be back! :p Nicotine is one hell of a drug (yes, I consider it to be a drug, and on that note, I don't consider ganj to be a drug)

@Lil- It's only playful because it wants your liver! :rofl It's giving you a false sense of security!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
no once you go black you cant go back hahaha

im digging miller cigs recently, they're cheaper but they taste great
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I've been doing the revers... Been spending on Dunhills to reduce my money for food, effectively reducing my food intake...:rofl
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@Lil- It's only playful because it wants your liver! :rofl It's giving you a false sense of security!
lol. i'll be the one attacking it before it attacks me though... :o a glomp attack!!! :kukuku

@baka, good luck! :p

i don't like smoke. may hika kasi ako dati, so it was hard for me to breath whenever there's smoke. kahit galing lang sa kalsada. tapos maraming pa akong mga uncle na naninigarilyo at that time >_>

they shouldn't smoke in front of kids... especially asthematic kids :darn
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The lion dodges!
Lion used magic missle
Lion rolls 4/6
Lions attack hits Lil!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
THE FUCK bb, i was almost caught by a floor walker with the kallen pic good thing i pressed spacebar fast! you lewd libidinous bisexual you
what's wrong with Kallen-sama? And as if you didn't like that pic... >.>

geh. Tea really works wonders. The instant I drank it my hangover was gone. I wonder if it was all psychological though...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ibuprofen + Vitamin C 500mg+ Water with a hydrite tablet (or something like Gatoraid)= 0 Hangover
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
that's a lot of stuff vs tea, paperboy. Like, oil prices are going up and everything. :oh

Oh, and can anybody give me new manga or anime to start on? 26 eps max preferred.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i like kallen with her letdown hair. but since that floor walker already reprimanded me thrice for violations im pretty sure she wont like the pic

Oh, and can anybody give me new manga or anime to start on? 26 eps max preferred.
oh yeah i forgot to tell you about
TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ahahahaha I watched an episode of it yonie. I told you that already.

Okay I'll try another episode. Truth is I can't tell yet if I like it or not. And it wasn't what I expected, really. I thought it was violent and shit.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
well it is violent, but if you were to watch the whole series, the word to describe it is EPIC. and i really mean epic. honestly the first few episodes are kinda fillers, but that's because they're just character introductions. come episode 8 and you can tell what the series is all about
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
>.> Can I just skip to episode 8 then? hehehe. I find that there is a huge percentage of fanservice missing in the first ep. I mean like, not enough as I was expecting. Kayo kasi e. You set my expectations too high. -_-;
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wha?? anime is an art, a very important piece of modern literature, its not supposed to please the fans all the time :scry miyazaki stated that in an article, the anime industry is going downhill... gone were the days of space operas and tragedies and creative thinking... all we have now is fanservice catered to otakus
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
seryoso ka naman masyado yonie!

chege na, panonoorin ko na. mamaya, after marathoning charice videos all over again. :fangirl
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
*psych attack success*

haha seriously when im so hyped at something i just recommend it to everybody... aggressively. more like push them to watch it too, do justice! now download it and watch it in a day, slave!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have something to suggest... it's not a manga or anime though, but a film. The Machine Girl sooooo damn coool :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top