- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2
MD asa cebu ka pala. la lang, ang cool ng place na yan e. Wish I could go back there right now (escape quarter-life crisis and stuff here hehe)
Tochits ako din chocnut ha! Pwede rin taho, but I wouldn't want to eat it everyday for breakfast... -_- unlike somebody there... heh.
I started watching paranoia agent kagabi (kaya wala ako sa MH-) by Satoshi Kon. As usual, ang galing nya!!! He's working his way to being ka-lebel ni Hayao. I guess it's not right to say he's gonna be the next Hayao, baka mainis siya. Look up his movies, guys, if you haven't heard of him. [br]Posted on: February 07, 2007, 08:27:32 PM_________________________________________________@KTS, wadya mean you "just finished" SS arc? @_@ as in just finished reading or watching??? or something else?
MD asa cebu ka pala. la lang, ang cool ng place na yan e. Wish I could go back there right now (escape quarter-life crisis and stuff here hehe)
Tochits ako din chocnut ha! Pwede rin taho, but I wouldn't want to eat it everyday for breakfast... -_- unlike somebody there... heh.
I started watching paranoia agent kagabi (kaya wala ako sa MH-) by Satoshi Kon. As usual, ang galing nya!!! He's working his way to being ka-lebel ni Hayao. I guess it's not right to say he's gonna be the next Hayao, baka mainis siya. Look up his movies, guys, if you haven't heard of him. [br]Posted on: February 07, 2007, 08:27:32 PM_________________________________________________@KTS, wadya mean you "just finished" SS arc? @_@ as in just finished reading or watching??? or something else?

no need for coffee... 
...for the something else...what do you have in mind? 
Trans lang! Kami na po bahala ni bbsai sa pag-aayos. 
...and my new "scoop" 

