Pinoy Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

You Are 48% Nerdy



You may be a bit surprised with this score, but your more of a closet nerd than an actual nerd.
Stop denying your inner nerd! You're truly dorkier than you think.

How Nerdy Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/hownerdyareyouquiz/
_________________________________________________
natatawa ako sa term na "closet nerd" :tem
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

ROFL

It's alright, really. I don't mind acting like a kid. Even at school I'm nicknamed bunso or baby Paulina. XD I am childish, but mature when needed.

I still wish to go to Disneyland, don't want to have a debut...hrm. And other stuff. The other mods probably see me as little Yachiru. XD

YATTA XD
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

You Are 20% Nerdy



You are definitely not nerdy - in fact, you probably don't know any nerds.
You probably care a little too much about your image. No one will know if you secretly watch Star Trek reruns!

How Nerdy Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/hownerdyareyouquiz/

I think some of the things asked here are exaggerated statements.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

hmmm that's weird. my bleach trans wasnt updated yet on the bleach rts. oh well, doesnt really matter. :smile-big[br]Posted on: February 17, 2007, 08:23:45 AM_________________________________________________though i was the first to post for international ones, heh
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

Does anybody here watch Heroes? I'm effin hooked.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

gian said:
Does anybody here watch Heroes? I'm effin hooked.
i heard about it dude. in fact, pahihiramin ako ni insan ng mga eps na na-burn nya na. heh andun pa naman idol ko si hayden panettiere :DDDD[br]Posted on: February 17, 2007, 08:31:58 AM_________________________________________________oh, ill hit the bed now. *poof*
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

What is heroes? Teleserye ba ito? Koreanovela? I have actually no idea regarding this pero I've been hearing about this too much.[br]Posted on: February 17, 2007, 08:55:55 AM_________________________________________________
MangaDictus said:
oks lang tol, sabi mo nga temp job lang. that's the reason why call centers are expandable when it comes to employment kase labas pasok ang mga tao dun. :D anong center ba tol?
People Support nga pala. Forgot to answer this one. :D Oh well, tulog na si MD e. Me, i've got truckloads of laundry to do para may maisuot sa Monday. Oh, woe is me![br]Posted on: February 17, 2007, 08:59:44 AM_________________________________________________
Dragonzair said:
ROFL

It's alright, really. I don't mind acting like a kid. Even at school I'm nicknamed bunso or baby Paulina. XD I am childish, but mature when needed.

I still wish to go to Disneyland, don't want to have a debut...hrm. And other stuff. The other mods probably see me as little Yachiru. XD

YATTA XD
Being young at heart makes your life seemingly trouble free. I actually wish I could say the same but circumstances stepped in that impeded my fantasy of acting like a kid all through out the rest of my life and now, I'm thinking like a the rest of the young adult population. *sigh*

BTW, DZ, how goes you application with St. Benilde? Hope you could pass it so that we can on and arrange a grand EB (eyeball~means kita-kita) for Pinoys here at MH. Ok lang ba yun sa inyo guys?
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

Heroes is a TV series on NBC about well... people who evolved and developed special powers. It does well to separate itself from the X-Men type of evolution series, and the storytelling is great. Most characters are good (there's one I loathe) and the plot leaves almost nothing to be desired.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

:rofl

The new chapter of One Piece is so funny I'm laughing my a** off here! :rofl

Zombies running! LOLZ!

gian said:
Heroes is a TV series on NBC about well... people who evolved and developed special powers. It does well to separate itself from the X-Men type of evolution series, and the storytelling is great. Most characters are good (there's one I loathe) and the plot leaves almost nothing to be desired.
This is an English series if I'm not mistaken?
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

bakashijinsan said:
:rofl

The new chapter of One Piece is so funny I'm laughing my a** off here! :rofl

Zombies running! LOLZ!

This is an English series if I'm not mistaken?
Well, otakus will find something to like. It's not purely in English. *winks*
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

Diba Heroes is the one with Franklin from Scrubs? Yung chinese?! My friend keeps forcing me to watch it saying that I'll like it (knowing I'm a huge fan of American Comics). Probably get around to it soon. :D

And Kuya MD? Is your trans finally added? IF not, I'm off to it after this post.

And bakashin :D I'll be getting my results on the 19th. Malapit na >< EB would be cool! :nuts I know that you guys were planinng one the last time I visited there, but I wasn't able to go out much. >< Don't know what happened to that.

Plus, we all live sooo far away. XD
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

I didn't get what the wink means...lol. Sorry.
it's not pure English, meaning it has other languages fused inside with subtitlws or something like that?
Sorry, it's been a long time since I last watched an American series.
Dragonzair said:
Diba Heroes is the one with Franklin from Scrubs? Yung chinese?! My friend keeps forcing me to watch it saying that I'll like it (knowing I'm a huge fan of American Comics). Probably get around to it soon. :D
so the writer is Chinese? maybe I'll try to watch this when I get our cable back up and running again. It'll be a good change to watch TV once in a while.

Dragonzair said:
And bakashin :D I'll be getting my results on the 19th. Malapit na >< EB would be cool! :nuts I know that you guys were planinng one the last time I visited there, but I wasn't able to go out much. >< Don't know what happened to that.

Plus, we all live sooo far away. XD
Yeah, we live so far away. but then it'd still be fun if we can arrange a meeting or something di ba?
Hope you get good news on Monday. It seems that some of the people's lives here changes next week. :amuse (tochits, DZ, and me)
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

so the writer is Chinese? maybe I'll try to watch this when I get our cable back up and running again. It'll be a good change to watch TV once in a while.
One of the cahracters. :D It's an american program, if I'm not mistaken. Has gotten such a big fanbase in the comic world as well, especially now, since it's got it's own comic. :D

And yeah. Next week is the week....>w< Uhuhuuh. I'm either worried or excited. I dn't know what to think anymore.
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

uy uy Heroes... I've been meaning to get that show... kaso ala na akong space sa HD... tsaka di pa ko sure kung ano uunahin i-dl, whether that show or House

and yeah, its a big week ahead for us... :spaz
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

speaking of heroes, i havent seen season 3 of Lost yet for months now... the pira... oops not that source :D. i hate commercials so...

i actually watch the o.c. too... but i cant get my hands on their new seasons...

@MD: i think you're a good typesetter MD, i really dont wanna typeset... it's one of my loathed jobs... it's up to you tho, come to think of it i havent seen PP typeset yet, maybe he's great :amuse
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

got bored with Lost... ehehe... I stopped midway the second season
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

@KTS: i dont get you spoiler readers :XD. me, when i read just a tinsy little spoiler i get all nutsy and annoyed :sweat

@tochits: yup it did got boring midway. but after that the show got back on track dude! the last episodes of season 2 is breathtaking! you wont believe what happened :D
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

@yonie
well, its the same as getting our weekly manga fix...me magsusulat lang ng plot kung naipalabas na sa states ung show same as a manga translation as soon as a raw is out. masasabi mo lang na spoiler un kc hindi pa naipapalabas d2. what if hindi na un ipapalabas or if you hav no means to acquire it? maghihintay ka forever o bibili ka/dl ka ng show. so just apply what we do here at MH (w8 for raw then trans then scans) if i just can't w8 to see what happens. e.g, i only got to see some us shows nung pumunta talaga kme sa LA like some scifi e.g. the latest stargate na hindi ko mahanapan ng provider d2 sa pinas from our cable line-up.

so if you really don't want spoilers, you'd have to wait for an official release of OP that you can understand for example and BUY it! :D
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

yoniekai said:
@KTS: i dont get you spoiler readers :XD. me, when i read just a tinsy little spoiler i get all nutsy and annoyed :sweat
Yes I certainly agree with this one. the slightest spoiler aggravates me to no end especially if I like the story/movie that I'm hooked into. Whenever I ask for spoilers, it means that I'm disinterested with the story.

LOL! I remember one fledgling in our college journal back then, who spoiled the best part for Harry Potter Book 6 to me unintentionally. I shouted curses (but to no one in particular) and then stormed out of our office back then. The poor guy even texted me to apologize (and to think that I don't personally give my cell number~he searched for it in our profiles just to apologize :amuse). Natakot ata ng husto.

Pero really, namumura ko talaga yung mga taong iniispoil ako. As in! And I get more aggravated when they think of it as a running joke to spew all the beans to me even though I'm shutting my ears. I mean, can't they get a hint.

Kahit nga konting hint lang, naiinis ako e. Kunwari sasabihin ng bro ko kapag nanonood kami, tapos napanood na nya yung show: "Ayan, tignan mo mangyayari dyan." I mean, WTF!? Ako itong tinatapon ang centido comon ko sa labas ng bintana kapag nagbabasa ako at nanonood pero sila naman itong pupulot sa labas at ibabalik sa kin.

i really enjoy a movie or a story to the fullest whenever I shut off my common sense. Ayokong sabihin sa dulo na: "Sabi na nga sya yung killer e!" I want to say at the end of the story, "Wow! Di ko naisip yun a."
Pero, once na yung former statement ang lumabas sa kin, I would find the author weak at hiding facts. Naiinis kase ako kapag no-brainer yung pinapanood or binabasa ko e.

anu ba yun. ang haba na naman ng explanation ko. So kayo naman? anong kwentong fibisco nyo? :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top