Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2
Dragonzair said:
I haven't herad of that place yet

I'll try that out too, hpefully.
And yay! You're out of PS! XD
Wah! Actually I forgot if I meantioned it to you but I believe that was last year even before you took your exam for St. Benilde.
And Yay for me! I'm out of PS!
hunter71485 said:
ang saya naman ng usapan niyo...
may i-share lang ako... may nakita kasi akong plate number na nagpasaya ng umaga ko...
ready? eto siya:
watcha think?
I think they could really avoid this but then that's one of the purpose of plate numbers! for instances like those give us temporary...err...laughs?
KakashiTux-Sensei said:
@MD
any more details sa accenture? d ko na kasi naasikaso invitation nila sa kin e...saka me kilala akong "nilaspag" daw nila sa pagod, i'm not sure though....
this is so true. so far, we have a friend who has been with accenture for more than 5 years and she has heard 3 cases of fatalities due to stress.
One was inside the clinic while taking a nap due to stress, the other was taking a sick leave and then didn't report backa fter the leave and then they found out that's what happened, and lastly was a guy who just flopped on the comfort room floor fly open and all.
So true. Lalaspagin ka talaga.
hey okya! long time no see here on this thread!
Yeah, it is just sad that MD and MG can't come with us if ever we are going to have an EB. *sobs*[br]
Posted on: February 20, 2007, 06:55:36 AM_________________________________________________
MangaDictus said:
Honga... *sobs* sana matama lng ung EB sa kung kelan ako nandyan sa manila. i think ill stay there for a month for visa processing. sana nga *fingers crossed* *legs too*
hey kung kelan ka nandito e di dun na lang tayo mag EB di ba? para masaya