- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2
@sharingan on budweiser, pinakita lang kasi sakin nung friend ko yung version na yun e. And he forgot where he got it too, asa HD na kasi nya.
-on beck, I started reading it online and slowly saving them on my HD, hehe. Sa Spectrum. Grabe nakakapagod. I checked out Tokyo Toshokan though, but they only have torrents from v. 24 up. Pwede sa stoptazmo, if you have extensions like flashgot and que everything in your dl manager. ^_^
@KTT, ay KTS, (rofl) di ko pa nabasa gravitation e. Parang di ako na-curious. Now that you mention it, Gusto ko na tuloy i-check out.
@Mr. T, welcome! Though... that's weird food you got there... 0.0 Clover and peas? and Maize? -_-
[br]Posted on: February 23, 2007, 11:58:55 AM_________________________________________________hey guys, you know where to dl OP from the very start? Babasahin ko na nga... 0.0 di ko pa pala nababasa ulit ang 20CB... howell, read 20CB while downloading OP I guess.
@sharingan on budweiser, pinakita lang kasi sakin nung friend ko yung version na yun e. And he forgot where he got it too, asa HD na kasi nya.
-on beck, I started reading it online and slowly saving them on my HD, hehe. Sa Spectrum. Grabe nakakapagod. I checked out Tokyo Toshokan though, but they only have torrents from v. 24 up. Pwede sa stoptazmo, if you have extensions like flashgot and que everything in your dl manager. ^_^
@KTT, ay KTS, (rofl) di ko pa nabasa gravitation e. Parang di ako na-curious. Now that you mention it, Gusto ko na tuloy i-check out.
@Mr. T, welcome! Though... that's weird food you got there... 0.0 Clover and peas? and Maize? -_-
[br]Posted on: February 23, 2007, 11:58:55 AM_________________________________________________hey guys, you know where to dl OP from the very start? Babasahin ko na nga... 0.0 di ko pa pala nababasa ulit ang 20CB... howell, read 20CB while downloading OP I guess.



