- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,217
- Reaction score
- 225
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2
iptables, been like forever since i heard that again. ipchains ba ung old tech noh? so iptables na pala ngayon. dami ko pang ire-review damn. [br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 02:50:54 PM_________________________________________________Just read Yume's rant on her site. Not sure who's that "Anyway I can't say I'm surprised, there's an admin over there who has nothing better to do than stay at home in the same sweat pants on a daily basis, saying to herself (oops) "mangahelpers would be nothing without me!" Well you know what? If you're going to act like that, at least make sure you're banning someone for a good reason (and I'm not talking about me here, whole other person)" person she's talking about. Now, let's eliminate the possibilities. I'm sure it's not Okasan (WinterLion) she's pointing at since she praised Okasan's transes. I'm sure it's not Hermie, the hell not even njt, not even GK. Hmmm.. Tamerlane? Did she say just admins or that includes GlobMods as well? Me thinks...[br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 06:02:22 PM_________________________________________________The hell! parang na deface ata MH ah. me webserver issues ba or is it just me?[br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 06:37:59 PM_________________________________________________Oh noe!! My firefox is acting up -([br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 06:40:38 PM_________________________________________________o sha wi na kow. cya later aligaters!
*btw check my balls chapter 03, it's lewdly funny! hehehe
provider mo? now now dont worry ill behave heheheKakashiTux-Sensei said:dsl na diretso...walang router. kng naka-linux ako, may additional proxy, web server at interactive na iptables...
pm na lang kta tungkol sa....
iptables, been like forever since i heard that again. ipchains ba ung old tech noh? so iptables na pala ngayon. dami ko pang ire-review damn. [br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 02:50:54 PM_________________________________________________Just read Yume's rant on her site. Not sure who's that "Anyway I can't say I'm surprised, there's an admin over there who has nothing better to do than stay at home in the same sweat pants on a daily basis, saying to herself (oops) "mangahelpers would be nothing without me!" Well you know what? If you're going to act like that, at least make sure you're banning someone for a good reason (and I'm not talking about me here, whole other person)" person she's talking about. Now, let's eliminate the possibilities. I'm sure it's not Okasan (WinterLion) she's pointing at since she praised Okasan's transes. I'm sure it's not Hermie, the hell not even njt, not even GK. Hmmm.. Tamerlane? Did she say just admins or that includes GlobMods as well? Me thinks...[br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 06:02:22 PM_________________________________________________The hell! parang na deface ata MH ah. me webserver issues ba or is it just me?[br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 06:37:59 PM_________________________________________________Oh noe!! My firefox is acting up -([br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 06:40:38 PM_________________________________________________o sha wi na kow. cya later aligaters!
*btw check my balls chapter 03, it's lewdly funny! hehehe






swerte ka nalipat ung old bleach cover sa advanced, tatalbugan kayong lahat nyon sa amateur at pagdasal mong wag ilipat yang maganda mong work sa advanced kasi matatalo ka!