Pinoy Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

bwahaha...thought it was serious! it's good to be back! heheheh
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

Hmmm...may tao pa ba dito! It's 3:55 AM in my clock, and i'm alone. So...I'll watch na lang some EYESHIELD 21 anime...hehehe
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

elo Musashi... bwahahah... ngayon lng ako nadalaw ulit dito... petix mode sa work...nyahaha
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

Ang sarap naman ng weekend ngayon. Nandyan na ang raws ng maaga (especially One Piece), and later we'll go to DAMPA to eat after my brother's shift. I'll also be visiting Booktopia near East, which was rumored to be a haven of hard to find books (heck I saw in their site an english translated Battle Royale novel). The best thing is, you can have a book ordered and they'll only charge you with cover price.

@tochits
hey tagal na kita di nakikita a.


@all

musta na? MD good luck! Looks like maabutan mo pa ang version 4 ng Pinoy hangout thread.

AMP!! page 95 na pala tayo. Pagbalik ko nito, baka page 30 na ng version 4. :blink
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

oh yeah, I forgot to reply last time, I made a comment about Easter and how my parents made me do 2000 Hail Mary's with them, even though I am Atheist..well, the thing is, they don't know I am Atheist, so that's why. I just go along with it. Perhaps, and I am not blaming this on religion, it just sort of happened for me, I guess...the reason I became atheist is because I come from a very religious family, so eventually I started questioning and I started thinking of it as mere superstition. But that is just me, everyone ought to believe in whatever they believe.

about Pinoy Hang out thread version 4, hopefully I'm the first poster :)

question to all: how hard is it for most of you to get recognition here at MH, when you were newbies? it seems like I don't get enough recognition around here, but that is understandable and natural I guess. It motivates me even more to try harder.

I mean, I put a lot of effort writing my posts, but so many people just ignore it. That sucks. At least I have the Pinoy Hang Out Thread to fall back to.

Oh yeah, level4paperboy, kailan yung next issue? I can't wait!
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

@ all
- heya! dito ako ngayon sa me quirino taft sa me emmanuel medical clinic nagpapa medical. 12nn na ako dumating eh lunch break na so nagpa kuha nlang ako ng dugo then urine para makakain na hehehe ANG INIT! ANO BAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

@ miyi
- elow pow! welkam pow dito sa ika-3 munting tambayan namin :XD
- great! an atheist! at least close. im a gnostic, or should i say agnostic :XD
- recognition? its cliche to say "just be yourself" but thats the best way around it. some of the things you can do to be noticed is acknowledge someones post, mostly in the Discussion/Prediction Threads. Try to contribute also with Spoilers, Translations and Edited Mangas. If you can find RAWs, that's way better :D Try also mIRC where almost all the Admins hang out and where you usually hear of RAWs and latest news before it gets posted here. Or kung gusto mo, palitan mo ako sa pagiging International Translator :XD

- o sha.. balik muna ako sa clinic :XD
 
Last edited:

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

@ miyi...normal naman to question about your faith! considering your age ngayon, you need more to reflect more deeper. In the end, you can have a clear definition of who is the Higher Being, on your own perception.

Also, being recognize means having the chance to interact with other people, with the same interest of course! Ako at first, noob pa lamang but in the mind...I was welcomed by the group. I used to hang-out with the Eyeshield 21 group, not now...'coz I'm busy at the moment. *phew*

@ bakashinjinsan...muzta na pare? tagal nating di nkapag-post! heheh Graduate na ako! ^^;

@ tochits...hehehe...LONG TIME NO SEE, TIME NOW TO SEE YOU LONG! hehehe

LAPIT NA VERSION 4!

Ako naman ang tao dito???? Tao po???
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

mangadictus, huwag naman mag "po po", bata pa ko! :XD

oh yeah, I forgot to mention, is there anyone here excited about the Transformers Movie?

Rise of the Silver Surfer?

SpiderMan 3?

anything else I am forgetting?

edit:

@Musashi Gen:

about faith, yes, I agree. Some people believe in a higher being, whereas I believe in nothing. The only method I know on how to cope with life, is to live life as happy as possible.

about recognition: wala lang, I was just pissed at the moment. Not anymore though. I feel very welcome here, at least in this thread. :) no worries, I am a very optimistic person.
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

@ MG
- whuZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Congrats bai! Sa mn ang celebration?

@ miyi
- your talking to a pessimistic one :XD *sensya na sa spelling* :p i used to try hard with what i post, pero wala rin. kaya ngayon tawag nila saken eh Spam King :XD

@ l4pb
- ey dude! missed you a lot! :)

@ DZ
- ey Bunso! San ka na? :glomp

@ Ayah
- heya maam! balita ko black ops ftmt God Bless with that it is ur bz at :XD

@ baboysai
- hoist! nakita ko ung mga pics mo... one word behbeh... SMEXY!

@ KTS
- pare! na miss rin kita. :D balita ko me Stage 5 daw ng ID *sana nga!*

@ sharingan_kakashi
- hoist! tagal mo nang di nag po post ah! san ka na?

@ tochits
- mah mhen!!! petix mode ba? ayus yan! punta ka sa HR nyo maraming chix dun :p

@ bss
- huy! bz ba sa trabaho? mag absent ka! minsan lng naman yan eh.

@ ung di ko pa na mention
- sanay maging maligaya kayo... with what ur doing now ;)
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

hanep MD, parang last will and testament ang post mo!

@miyi, I actually don't care about recognition and stuff. I mean, I get that a lot personally so getting in from the forums would just be a little bonus haha. joke. AND, wasn't it just some few weeks ago you were 21? sorry, ang kulit ko lagi when it comes to your age haha. I always forget.

@tochits, wala, TOCHITS! wag masyadong mangarir sa work- I mean, what about us here at MH? heh.

@bss, yoh! san ka galing at nawala ka?

@hunter, hallo, namiss kita.

RAWS: woot! new vagabond chaps, Haylavit!
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

@miyi
ayan pansin din kita....
greetings and salutations din sa mga bagong nagpaparamdam.... *raises hands to do the vulcan symbol...*
"Live long and Prosper..." :smile-big

@MD
yo, thnx....got a pic for you.... :kukuku
maybe in 2 years paung 5th stage...pahabulin mo mna ung manga.... ;)
reply ka naman sa initial d thread ko oh.... :wtf
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11513

-------------------------------------------------------------------

btw....
re: bleach 122 by dattebayo.....

:offtopic

looks like this will be the last time timecop of dattebayo will be on the credits...
http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/30

[/quote]
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

@all-aw crap, waht time are yu guys normally on? it seems like i never catch anyone online....you're hiding from me arn't you? don't make me pull a cho seung! :laser...j/k
 
Last edited:

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

baboysai said:
wasn't it just some few weeks ago you were 21? sorry, ang kulit ko lagi when it comes to your age haha. I always forget.
haha, you asked me that twice, siguro dixlexic lang sa mata, I am 23, turning 24 this October. No worries, I am just 15 years old at heart, so I am the youngest person here, I bet.

@all:

nax naman, I didn't mean to cause so much emo-ness. :Haha

@level4paperboy:

I'm in and out, depending on my load of school work.

@Dattebayo press release, I heard about that earlier. I'm guessing it's just another troll. What exactly did they "commented" that pissed people off? If it had anything to do with the Imus comment, which is the one I saw from episode 8-9, then it's probably nothing. You can get away over the internet over a lot of stuff with political correctness, just look at YouTube. Besides, DB has always been very insensitive.

However, if it had anything to do with something more serious that I'm not aware of, i.e. VT related comment, then maybe that is enough to get them in trouble.

edit:

about Dattebayo: I just saw the screenshot, nevermind, most likely true, not a troll.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

@KTT, what about dattebayo? Di ko gets.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

@Miyi-what the cho seung thing with the :laser? thanks.....i thought i was gonna have to do it...:loool
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

hmmm....Tao po?

@ MD...punta tayo sa Ayala Center, sa cafe laguna?!? ^^;

@ l4pb...online ako 12 midnight hanggang 4 am! Bwahahah

@ baboysai...meron ka Friendster?!? friends tayo dalawa! Please...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

hmmm....12-4...ok, i might not be on tonight, but i'll keep that in mind

@friendster- add nyo ako! :XD
 

John M.D.

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

hmm.... *BUMp

weeeh hehehe... hi guys.. medyo harsh comments ko sa unang bleach episode, pero pinanood ko kahapon.. nagimprove sya ung parakeet episode. ^^ Bagay boses ni Chad, ok na boses ni Ichi at ang tanging di nagimprove or di parin bagay hanggang ngayon eh.... boses ni Rukia. WAAH heheh... anyway, masasanay din. BTW, bakit di nila tinagalog ung Kidou ni Rukia T-T ung astig.. sumthing like this:

Mask of Flesh and Blood of all living beings. Fluttering that which has the name human Truth and Temperance, slighly imbed your claws into the walls of innocent dreams!

Way of Destruction #33 Blue Fireball!

trans:

Maskara ng laman at dugo ng lahat ng nabubuhay. Malayang Kumikilos at siyang nagdadala ng pangalan bilang isang tao. Sa Katotohanan at Nagngangalit, marahang ilapat ang iyong matatalas na kamay sa pader ng walang kamalayang pangarap!

Daan ng Pagwasak ika tatlumpu Blue FireBall!

hahah mas astig kung mas astig ung tagalog.. yung nakaka nosebleed. ^^

hahaha
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

I prefer da real thingy! No offense...
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

anong oras ba bleach sa gma? grabe ala na akong time manood e... kain-tulog-work ako... haha
another thing is my 80GB hd broke down... and andun lahat ng files ko... last few weeks were spent dl'ng to repopulate my HD... pucha...


downloading hajime no ippo... takte mag-iisang linggo na to...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top