- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,217
- Reaction score
- 225
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3
btw i wanna share a couple of songs from my baul of rare collections:
Falling - Keahiwai
Always You - Sophie Zelmani
oh about that, dont hesitate to ask for discussion status because you have the right to naman eh, aight?The Flame Champion said:Wow! thanks sa welcome![]()
naabutan ko naman yung v.2 mga nasa between 60 to 70 pages pa noon, mahirap lang makisingit kasi nga kadalasan di ko sakto kayo maintindihan. Grabe nga eh, nagulat na lang ako nasa page 90 plus na kayo tapos walang pang isang week nasa page 3 na ng v.3.
anyways thanks again![]()
btw i wanna share a couple of songs from my baul of rare collections:
Falling - Keahiwai
I wanna tell you baby
You're the one that Im thinking of
But your heart is still with her
And I think she's the one that you love
I only want you happy
Even if it's not with me
Maybe one day
You'll open up your eyes and you'll see
[Chorus]
That I think Im falling
Maybe I'm falling for you
Yeah I think Im falling
Baby Im falling for you
[Verse 2]
From the first time
You laid your lips on mine
It feels like the smile on my face
Will last till the end of time
But Im not so sure
That you're the one that I should pursue
My mind tells me no
But my heart only says that it's you
[Chorus]
Bridge:
Only time will tell
The mystery has yet to unfold
Who's gonna feel love's warmth
And the other left in the cold
[Chorus]
Yet still I'm falling
Maybe im falling for you
yeah I think Im falling
Baby I'm falling for you
That I think Im falling
Maybe I'm falling for you
yeah I think Im falling
Baby Im falling for you
You're the one that Im thinking of
But your heart is still with her
And I think she's the one that you love
I only want you happy
Even if it's not with me
Maybe one day
You'll open up your eyes and you'll see
[Chorus]
That I think Im falling
Maybe I'm falling for you
Yeah I think Im falling
Baby Im falling for you
[Verse 2]
From the first time
You laid your lips on mine
It feels like the smile on my face
Will last till the end of time
But Im not so sure
That you're the one that I should pursue
My mind tells me no
But my heart only says that it's you
[Chorus]
Bridge:
Only time will tell
The mystery has yet to unfold
Who's gonna feel love's warmth
And the other left in the cold
[Chorus]
Yet still I'm falling
Maybe im falling for you
yeah I think Im falling
Baby I'm falling for you
That I think Im falling
Maybe I'm falling for you
yeah I think Im falling
Baby Im falling for you
Always You - Sophie Zelmani
If it wasn't the ocean
wasn't the breezes
wasn't the white sand
there might be no need
If I could sleep through the cold nights
If I could breathe and hatred
If I had worked til summer
Maybe I wouldn't feel so humble
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
If red roses weren't so lovely
wine didn't taste so good
If stars weren't so romantic
then I could do what I should
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
If you love me, I could command it
Get your hand to understand it
I'd go twice around the world
even though I may not find it
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
Oh, you (wasn't the ocean)
It's always you (wasn't the breezes)
It's always you (wasn't the white sand, there might be no need)
Oh, you (wasn't the ocean)
It's always you (wasn't the breezes)
It's always you (wasn't the white sand, there might be no need
wasn't the breezes
wasn't the white sand
there might be no need
If I could sleep through the cold nights
If I could breathe and hatred
If I had worked til summer
Maybe I wouldn't feel so humble
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
If red roses weren't so lovely
wine didn't taste so good
If stars weren't so romantic
then I could do what I should
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
If you love me, I could command it
Get your hand to understand it
I'd go twice around the world
even though I may not find it
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
Oh, you (wasn't the ocean)
It's always you (wasn't the breezes)
It's always you (wasn't the white sand, there might be no need)
Oh, you (wasn't the ocean)
It's always you (wasn't the breezes)
It's always you (wasn't the white sand, there might be no need
. Grabe nga eh, nagulat na lang ako nasa page 90 plus na kayo tapos walang pang isang week nasa page 3 na ng v.3.

PARTEH <3
Bunso!
gawin ko lang "ask level4paperboy thread" ang page na to saglit ha!?
Welcome and HIIHIIHIII!

