Pinoy Thread v.6 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Pinoy Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
aaah... those dls.. will have to wait. when I get my speed back. Darn. thanks for the info though, guys.

nga pala, the Komikon is on Nov. 17, 10 am-6 pm sa UP D bahay ng alumni.

Last edited:

woody_green

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
YAAYYY!! Version 6 na tayo!!

@dialects: Ewan ko ba kung bakit pero kumportable akong magsalita ng Tagalog. Huwag lang yung mga malalalim :XD Siguro dahil part-Tagalog yung tatay ko at laking Maynila siya kaya ganun. Pero siyempre, mas ganahan jud ko mag-Binisaya.

@Komikon: Thanks baboysai!! Now I'll have to cross my fingers and wish that I don't have exams at that time.. (still a bit angry about the NANA con.. Hehe..)

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
"Ahhh... The great outdoors!" Wow! Panibagong bersyon na naman! Dapat dito di Pinoy Thread kundi 'Pwet Ng Manok'. :D Enjoy the new version guys! :) *lurk*

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
haha MD lam ko kung sino nagsabi nyan! she happens to be my favorite hero. nyahahaha.

@woody, you're welcome. :D

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hey guys i've been researching (like i always do, paranoia will be the end of me) some stuff, and one of them are great CD/DVD tools. that's right, here's my summary:

DeepBurner = freeware dvd/cd burner, works great, positive reviews, i've tried and nero will not be in your HD for long after this app. the bad thing about nero is memory consumption, and burning already consumes a lotta memory, you dont need to add the app itself to make things heavier, might lead to crashes (BSOD'd me a lot in the past). deepburner is very light
ImgBurn = from the maker of DVDDecrypter comes his most critically acclaimed app, ImgBurn, able to build cd/dvd images in no time, and burn them. freeware
MagicISO Virtual Disk = mount images and virtual disks. daemon tools are great, but magicdisk is better imo. the same features, but supports the powerful uif format (made by these guys). freeware
ConvertXtoDVD = the number one video > dvd converter/burner in the market today. able to convert a lot of formats to dvd (been making my mkvs to dvds in no time :D). shareware, but hey, you know what to do :ossu

Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
that's interesting stuff you got there yonie. I'll tell my *secretary* about it. :D

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
oooh you got a secretary... or a bitch? hehehe

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
i don't think he would like being called that though, unless, well.. *wink wink*. :p

hunter71485

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
[eavesdrops]
ehh???
dunno watcha talkin' bout...

anyways, sa nagtatanong tungkol sa glorietta bombers, imposibleng mahuli yun. ang anggulong ibinibigay nila ay 'lpg gas explosion'. mahirap mag-imbistiga pag may cover-up kang ginagawa diba?
may conspiracy theory kase mga senators natin...
attention diversion yan, para hindi mapilitang mag-resign/impeach ang current president. nabulgar kasi mga kalokohan nila eh.
@bbsai
wala ba smart bro jan sa inyo? mas mabilis siya in comparison to dial-ups (mga 13% faster)

arghhh!!!
nag-aapply ako ng online sa UE, then i discovered NGAYON ang entrance exams, at 9:30 in the morning. arghhh!!! mukhang di ako abot sa sem ngayon ah...

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
you know that theory could be, but i believe the bombers did it because the whole nation is paying attention to political feuds, and so the guard went down again. terrorists are smart man, and for them it is war, while we simply label it as "terrorism". the motivation on the other side is always stronger

hunter71485

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
yonie, don't forget we have 10 of the most espionage-intensive embassies in the world, and yet the no. 1 (which is the U.S.) didn't receive ANY information at all. no intel whatsoever. more than likely it is the 'ghost brigade' of the AFP.

IT'S ALL WRONG!!!

dumbledore is GAY?! wtfh!?

and now rowling is promoting tolerance?!

challenge authority (christian, that is) she says?

now i'm REALLY gonna throw out those books of hers.

@new hxh manga

napa-"wtf?! lolo ni killua!!" ako dun ah... it's cool... but for only 10 weeks? 10 chapters lang?!

Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
you've got a point there. basing on this situation it is most likely a govt scapegoat.

and yeah, i read that yesterday, but im not so shocked at his gayness. i always regard HP as an adult book, and dumbledore being gay adds some spice to the story. but she was right in doing that announcement after the hype has cooled down, otherwise it might alienate some fans. oh cmon hunt, i love HP, i always loved rowling's amazing writing, she just speaks her mind out, that's what makes her great :amuse

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
eh?? dumbledore's gay? i knew it, i had a gut feeling he was. Some interest he had in harry, huh? :p

JK rowling announced it herself? where? when?

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
he's interested in grindenwald, that's why he was devastated in their parting... but thank goodness he's not a pedo, cause that will be the end of HP :D

BBC Dumbledore gay

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
@gaybledore- knew it... that and DZ's DA journal said it a while back... i bet he really likes wands...lol... and no wonder his familiar was a phoenix....lulz....i guess he finally decided to come out of the secret chamber...lol...

@BBS- calling him a bitch isn't righ....now MANbitch...thats some what more dignifying...

@all- www.chucknorrisfacts.com i know it's old, but this site just made me remember all of em...lolz...

@hxh- where do i start off?? ung huling napanood ko nasa greed island na sila eh...kaka tapos lng nung volleyball torunament...

Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@l4pb: you're right on track, finish the greed island, the current pwning arc is after greed

speaking of wands!!! this is on bash.org, for those who havent read it yet, a must read for HP fans :XD
<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
<JonJonB> "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
<JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
<JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
<JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
<melusine > O_______O
<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
@yonie- ah, kk....di pala siya humaba...lol....speaking of scans i need to d/l the new naruto and bleach ones..lol...forgot ot do it over the weekend.

!all- check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oy4s6oZ5w4 roflcopter!

kleomarlo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
FYI

A carnival/festival called the BARANGAY ELECTION is coming your way this October 29 (I bet every Pinoy should know by now considering the very festive way the electoral candidates are campaigning).

I encourage my fellow countrymen (I'm not running, btw) to exercise your constitutional right of suffrage...

Ripley's Believe It or Not?!?
>>>There are 254 candidates for Kagawad in our barangay that only needs seven (7)!!!:darn

TechnoMagus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
WHAT!?!?!?!
v.6 ?!?!?!?!?

darn i missed this one really big time..... :darn

he's interested in grindenwald, that's why he was devastated in their parting... but thank goodness he's not a pedo, cause that will be the end of HP :D

BBC Dumbledore gay
@gaybledore- knew it... that and DZ's DA journal said it a while back... i bet he really likes wands...lol... and no wonder his familiar was a phoenix....lulz....i guess he finally decided to come out of the secret chamber...lol...
i'm afraid it's all true...even implied in the movie H0rny Harry Potter and the Chamber of S3x Secrets:jk

01:15:21,552 --> 01:15:25,252
Professor, sir... your bird...

01:15:25,252 --> 01:15:27,552
There was nothing I could do.

01:15:27,552 --> 01:15:31,052
He just caught fire.

01:15:31,052 --> 01:15:32,752
Oh, about time, too.

01:15:32,752 --> 01:15:35,818
He's been looking dreadful for days.

01:15:35,818 --> 01:15:38,352
Pity, you had to see him
on a Burning Day.

01:15:38,352 --> 01:15:42,352
Fawkes is a phoenix, Harry.

01:15:43,103 --> 01:15:46,678
They burst into flame
when it is time for them to die.

01:15:46,678 --> 01:15:48,908
And they are...

01:15:48,908 --> 01:15:53,908
...reborn from the ashes.

01:15:59,252 --> 01:16:03,252
Oh, that's Fascinating creatures,
phoenixes.

01:16:03,557 --> 01:16:07,496
They can carry immensely heavy loads,..

01:16:07,496 --> 01:16:12,496
their tears have healing powers.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
@KTS- lol... dapat ibahin nila ung actor....maybe sir. ian mckellen or another dignified gay man....

Status
Not open for further replies.