[Script Info]
; Script generated by Aegisub v1.10
; http://www.aegisub.net
Title: Default Aegisub file
ScriptType: v4.00+
PlayResX: 640
PlayResY: 480
Last Style Storage: Default
Video Aspect Ratio: 0
Video Zoom: 8
Video Position: 46016
Video File: NoypiFS.MM.01.avi
....
[Events]
Format: Layer, Start, End, Style, Name, MarginL, MarginR, MarginV, Effect, Text
Dialogue: 0,0:00:00.00,0:00:05.00,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,
Dialogue: 0,0:00:10.38,0:33:16.61,fansubber,,0000,0000,0000,,{\fs25\shad4\bord3\pos(539,432)\3c&H000000&}NoyPi \NFansubs
Dialogue: 0,0:00:11.48,0:00:15.38,credits,,0000,0000,0000,,{\pos(507,153)}Translator
Dialogue: 0,0:00:11.48,0:00:15.38,fansubber,,0000,0000,0000,,{\pos(503,175)}wangbu
Dialogue: 0,0:00:15.28,0:00:19.32,fansubber,,0000,0000,0000,,{\pos(121,266)}wangbu\NbiniBningPunkista
Dialogue: 0,0:00:15.28,0:00:19.31,credits,,0000,0000,0000,,{\pos(124,219)}Timers
Dialogue: 0,0:00:19.32,0:00:24.32,fansubber,,0000,0000,0000,,{\pos(144,244)}biniBningPunkista
Dialogue: 0,0:00:19.32,0:00:24.32,credits,,0000,0000,0000,,{\pos(145,216)}Spot translator
Dialogue: 0,0:00:24.32,0:00:29.32,fansubber,,0000,0000,0000,,{\pos(100,334)}weimel
Dialogue: 0,0:00:24.32,0:00:29.32,credits,,0000,0000,0000,,{\pos(105,308)}Editor
Dialogue: 0,0:00:29.32,0:00:34.32,fansubber,,0000,0000,0000,,{\pos(107,347)}zooey
Dialogue: 0,0:00:29.32,0:00:34.32,credits,,0000,0000,0000,,{\pos(112,321)}QC-Typesetter
Dialogue: 0,0:00:09.85,0:00:11.51,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}Marimar!{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:12.02,0:00:14.04,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}I am Marimar{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:14.52,0:00:16.42,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}Grew up by the seashore{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:16.99,0:00:18.99,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}Grew up full of virtue{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:19.35,0:00:21.24,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}Grew up full of love{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:21.81,0:00:23.59,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}Marimar!{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:24.15,0:00:26.12,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}I am Marimar{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:26.64,0:00:28.51,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}Though simple and poor{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:28.99,0:00:31.06,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}I also have my dreams{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:31.37,0:00:33.42,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}I've always dreamed of{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:33.73,0:00:35.79,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}True love{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:36.13,0:00:38.01,song,,0000,0000,0000,,{\i1}Marimar!{\i0}
Dialogue: 0,0:00:59.41,0:01:01.95,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Selba! Selba! I can't hold it anymore!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:01.95,0:01:05.52,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Hold it until we get home!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:05.52,0:01:07.46,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,You can't give birth here at the sea!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:08.05,0:01:10.60,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,But it hurts! How can I hold it?
Dialogue: 0,0:01:10.20,0:01:11.61,response,,0000,0000,0000,,Just hold it in!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:12.38,0:01:16.15,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Why run away when you're due to deliver this month?
Dialogue: 0,0:01:16.52,0:01:20.14,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Hey! Why isn't the boat moving!?
Dialogue: 0,0:01:19.07,0:01:22.36,response,,0000,0000,0000,,Help me! I'm giving birth now!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:22.65,0:01:23.90,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Wait! Not here!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:24.48,0:01:25.89,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,The baby's coming!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:26.29,0:01:28.48,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,It's coming out! I can see it now!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:28.95,0:01:30.17,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Push!
Dialogue: 0,0:01:50.98,0:01:52.83,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,It's a girl!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:13.44,0:02:14.61,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Ma!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:14.71,0:02:15.11,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Ma!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:15.14,0:02:16.97,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Gustavo! What's happening to you?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:17.56,0:02:19.11,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,People here aren't deaf!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:20.24,0:02:21.35,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,What did you do to her?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:21.93,0:02:23.11,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Why did my wife leave?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:24.04,0:02:25.17,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,What are you talking about?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:25.75,0:02:28.07,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,I didn't do anything to your poverty-stricken wife!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:28.27,0:02:29.38,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Dolores! Stop it!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:29.82,0:02:30.63,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Why? It's true!
Dialogue: 0,0:02:30.93,0:02:32.40,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,She's poor, isn't she?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:32.72,0:02:34.78,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,She is not fit to be an Aldama.
Dialogue: 0,0:02:35.29,0:02:38.18,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Lupita's giving birth this month. \NWhy did you have to do this now?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:39.07,0:02:42.68,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Iho, for your information, I didn't do anything bad to her.
Dialogue: 0,0:02:43.13,0:02:45.29,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,I reprimanded her and she left.
Dialogue: 0,0:02:47.32,0:02:50.60,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Of all the poor, she's the most sensitive.
Dialogue: 0,0:02:51.30,0:02:52.76,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Why are you doing this to me, Ma?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:53.41,0:02:55.09,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Why can't you accept my wife?
Dialogue: 0,0:02:57.78,0:03:01.34,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,What came into your mind and you left when you're giving birth this month?
Dialogue: 0,0:03:02.31,0:03:06.78,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Gustavo's mom wouldn't accept me as her son's wife in the first place.
Dialogue: 0,0:03:07.72,0:03:10.90,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,So it would be better if I leave that house.
Dialogue: 0,0:03:11.60,0:03:13.30,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,But where are you going with your child?
Dialogue: 0,0:03:14.37,0:03:15.21,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,I don't know.
....