Pinoy Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
haha. i always go to the mall dressed like that too, and the guards always frisk me

i just read some really funny shit on bash:
<JDigital> Hacking dates back to early Roman times. However, back then there was very little to 'hack' - only stone tablets.
<JDigital> People who would sneak in at night and change the contents of a stone tablet by 'hacking' at it with a hammer and chisel... hence the name, 'hacker'.
<JDigital> Those who did only damage were known as 'crackers', since they'd just run in a smash the stone tablets.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hmm hmm, i thought early Roman times were done with stone tablets, instead were using wall frescoes/papyrus from egypt?

furthermore, 'hackers' and 'crackers' can be found as early as pre-exodus times, with the egyptians protecting their tombs by 'encoding' its secrets unto the walls themselves. then robbers 'crack' the codes so they would not need 'encryption data', and 'hacks' into the 'vault'.

@avatar
bago hairstyle mo? nagpalit ka na rin ng fave hat & shirt color?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
andami tao sa mall. so, punta ako ng naka-Tshirt, shorts at sandals. i've also prepared a counter-statement in case the guard wouldn't let me in:
bakit ayaw mo akong papasukin?! alam mo bang ako ang nagpapasuweldo sa iyo?!!! dahil sa mga binibili ko dito kaya ka sumusuweldo!!!! Sumusuweldo ka lang, ako nagbabayad!!!

btw, i bought a
paintbrush worth P15
I don't get it. I mean I go to the mall wearing not even sandals but slippers (not havs). How come they don't look at me like I'm suspicious? Sometimes I wonder, just what if, JUST WHAT IF I WAS CRAZY ENOUGH TO REALLY BRING A BOMB IN AND DETONATE IT? they wouldn't know sh*t.

Also, have you noticed how they "frisk" people? They just pat you in the lower back. :notrust and peep inside your bag. I could put a bomb wrapped in newspaper in my bag and they wouldn't notice. So you confidently go to malls these days? one of them guys could be handling some mean bomb.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hahaha bb is right. sometimes they just frisk apathetically, what if a real bomb gets in you know. like a wooden or ivory or improvised bomb.

me i dont get it too, even in my uniform they frisk me seriously. like really frisking around the waist. its a habit of me actually to always raise my arms when entering SM
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
HAH!

what if i put the bomb components in my socks, chest pocket, bag pocket and buy the rest in the mall?!

and then simply assemble it at the bathroom, pretending to be having an extremely bad case of LBM, then leave it somewhere with your cap on and change shirt color/wear eyeglasses when you leave the building?!

how's that for an infiltration?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
happy birthday to me!!!! im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk im drunk


ill post a more sensibl;e message tomorrow. hey i ca type with my left hand!
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
so. happy b-day. to you. didn't get an invitation. sry.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
man this 3am was really CRAZY. i only slept for 2 hours then woke up with a really nasty headache. it was really dark man and my mind is going surreal. when i close my eyes i dream, at one point i freaked out cause really, there's too many dreams. i feel like five people are talking to me at the same time, and somehow the post from bash "the uberness of the fuckage" keeps on repeating over and over and over and over........ but im okay now :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
habeerday!!! *kiss*
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
gregregregregre....

i never thought there's such a job called master plumber, but there is!

seems there's a lot of pinoy passers on that one!!!

wtf, maybe even one of them is good enough to replace Mario™!!!
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
happy belated bday yoniekai!

wow version 6 na pa la!

I might be posting in MH again, the forum I usually go to has increasingly become dead...and in general everyone on there are kids...I can no longer relate to them, haha. I'm too old.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
miyi! long time no hear! ayan kasi... even if you have new forums... never ever leave us again.. :scry
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
kumusta baboysai!

nah, I never left MH...I was consistently visiting here to get my weekly manga fix...just temporarily inactive :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hehe baka lang kasi di mo naabutan, eto trying my *best* to graduate. 3 months to go until that time. sigh. what a dream. you?


nga pala i have a question.

what do you call the anime/manga category of love stories in boy's perspective? the type like School rumble, ichigo 100%, I's... i forget what it's called. Di naman kasi siya shoujo. Might be shounen, pero may extra element siya na hindi rin siya totally shounen. Daymn I can't remember!! I've encountered the word before... The type that gets the interest of the male readers primarily because they are rooting for the guy to triumph in the end.

Please... nahihirapan na talaga akong makatulog kasi di ko maisip yung sagot.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
tingin ka sa wikipedia, search mo yung mga terms na yan, tapos dun sa related terms....
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hehe baka lang kasi di mo naabutan, eto trying my *best* to graduate. 3 months to go until that time. sigh. what a dream. you?

wow, that's awesome! best wishes!

ako rin I'm trying my best to get my undergrad out of the way, so I can start my career...it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do as an undergrad, so I kept stalling and taking unnecessary courses....but in the past year I figured it out, and now I'm eager to finish school.....I have like a year and a half left :(


about your manga/anime terminology query:

I don't know if this will help, but perhaps you can find it among this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anime_and_manga_terminology


I thought it was shonen, but then again shonen is action based, not romance. so I don't know..
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I might be posting in MH again, the forum I usually go to has increasingly become dead...and in general everyone on there are kids...I can no longer relate to them, haha. I'm too old.
OO nga! Gurang! :p

yonie, 2 decades old ka na pala... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Saan yung blowout? :D

@bagyo: Nabasa ko sa dyaryo kanina na may possibility daw na yung bagyong Lando (before Mina, yung bagyo ngayon) ay babalik sa Pilipinas due to certain unlucky circumstances. Kawawa naman tayo..
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
buti ka pa, 1year 3 months...

ako, mga ganun din...

trisem ako ngayon, hindi kasama ang sem na ito kasi online courses ang kinuha ko, so mga 2009 summer ko makukuha BS ko...
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
woody!!! there you are!

I rarely see you in nbf..and ket is mad at me :(


re: school:

well, realistically for me, mga 2 yrs....1.5 yrs is ideal :D
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
happy bday pornie!:confetti you're a few years away from being arrested for hitting on highschool girls! :jk
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top