Pinoy Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tama. pag no kills, walang kwenta ang laro. hayz.

hunter, di ko masasabing weird kid ka. Ako naman sobrang emotional. My father told me that when I was four, out of the blue I got on the table, recited a poem on the spot about trees, and I cried because I felt sad they had to be cut up and everything. haha. Iyakin ako sobra. Even in class when I express my views (even on the very mundane things) I have to steel myself to the nth level just to stop the tears from falling. awww. Di ko lam bakit ganito ako hehe.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
tapos nung 6 ako i'm already plotting world domination... peksman totoo...
Uy naisip ko din yan. Pero yung imagination ko nun sobrang surreal, thinking I had super powers and all Military Powers bowed before me :grin. When I was in grade 6, I was imagining myself leading a rebellion against All that's Holy! :blink


based on our conversations (revelations) it just shows that kids doesn't have shallow minds. They also think. That's why I always talk to my kid sister like a grown up.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
speaking of kid memories, when I was in 4th grade I think, I was already designing this system to water the plants on zipline or something. Hahaha and it just occurred to me that as early as this I was already inclined to design. -_- Kaso it disappeared for a while and was only reawakened in highschool.

My conclusion is that, when in doubt, think back to childhood days. Jan mo (ata) makikita where your path should be. At dahil jan, hunter... you are a terrorist at heart. :XD
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
oh well my new avy and sig's a bit too late.....:XD
habol na lng sa usapan later....

anyone going to H3 tomorrow and sunday at SM X? PHP100 per ticket per day!!!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
lol natawa ako sa quote mo yonie! indeed... physics exam.
<paRaLyX> what's long, hard and fucked two girls from my science class last week?
<Slax0r> omg...
<qwog> you didn't!
<paRaLyX> the mid-term physics exam
I just noticed this. I dunno if it's just me but I find Physics relatively easier than Chemistry or Calculus for that matter.

I just killed the joke I know.


@hunter

you look kinda like the brother of my High School classmate, without the glasses.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
its still windy here, but the sun is up!!!!! i love this heat :D i love heat i love HEAT! hehehe... time to make an ES scan :amuse


hunter looks like the generic pinoy :XD yan ang pinoy~
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ang INIT DITO NGAYON!! As in biting heat.

Bumili ako ng bagong mouse kasi sira yung right click nung old mouse ko (minsan lang kumakagat) tapos nung tinry ko mag DOTA I died twice in the first 2 minutes hahahaha.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
buti ka pa mouse lang...

ako, napamahal sa webcam...

dahil sa webcam napabili kami ng 256bit video card (ATI Radeon)....


....tapos yung monitor pede pang palitan na...
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Ang INIT DITO NGAYON!! As in biting heat.
nasan ka ba ngayon bbsai? malamig naman dito ngayon. Minsan sa sobrang lamig parang gusto ko talaga iwasan yung tubig kapag nagbubuhos ako habang naliligo. *brrrr* Oh well, better enjoy this season. Kapag nag summer na naman, we'll all sweat tons and tons of brine.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
natatahimik yata kayo ngayon ah...

nagtataka nga ako sa room thermometer namin... sabu, 30 degrees Celsius... pero anlamig...

sino sa inyo ang nagpunta sa hero convention?
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Temperature in my room also reads 30 degrees but it's colder than that.

BTW:

Guys, you've got to try this! http://www.freerice.com/index.php


I know MH already posted this at the shout boxes. It's a really good game and you can also help.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
freerice?

is it for real?

giving away free rice at just a touch of a button?

...

...

i hate my vocab level.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oo nga mukhang masaya yang freerice na yan, pa try nga.

Di ako nagpunta ng hero con. I had all sorts of excuses. -_- I ended up reading one-shots! Astig din talaga mga short stories no.. Although may mga pangit din.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@herocon

the last time i went to herocon i nearly bumped face-to-face with iwa moto (SAYANG!!!). i mean, she's so pretty i didn't even recognize her. then again i didn't watch starstruck.

guys, have you read this?
http://us.i1.yimg.com/videogames.ya...soft-lets-parents-stop-the-game-clock/1173308

the people at the big M is spewing b*llsh*t again. if you want to limit their gameplay, why buy it in the first place?


EDIT: ANO SI BBSAI MY FRIENDSTER?!

ETO RESULT NG LINK(http://profiles.friendster.com/baboysai):
"This user's profile is not available."

HWAW!!!!
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ano nga pala balita mo sa herocon? last year ang huling punta ko, eh
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
kakainis ng pldt, ang taas ng latency ko sa pldtplay, dahil globelines ako... ganyan din ang reklamo ng kapwa ka-globe. :( mas gusto ko sa pldtplay kaysa GG, mas maraming tao. ah well. init no??????????????????????/ pero okay lang... okay lang yan...

maybe Techno can go to HeroCon! take pics again
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
mainit ba ngayon?

room temperature is 30.2 degrees...

hindi naman...

@pldtplay
try using smartbro... it gets you nowhere...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ano nga pala balita mo sa herocon? last year ang huling punta ko, eh
Hindi nga ako nakapunta. ehehe. Pero may update and pics na sa POP ^^

kakainis ng pldt, ang taas ng latency ko sa pldtplay, dahil globelines ako... ganyan din ang reklamo ng kapwa ka-globe. :( mas gusto ko sa pldtplay kaysa GG, mas maraming tao. ah well. init no??????????????????????/ pero okay lang... okay lang yan...

maybe Techno can go to HeroCon! take pics again
How bout those bayantel ppl? Yung sky zpdee kasi bayantel ata.

Speaking of KTT, san na ba siya?

mainit ba ngayon?

room temperature is 30.2 degrees...

hindi naman...

@pldtplay
try using smartbro... it gets you nowhere...
Mainit!

re: smartbro hirit---> :rofl


Yipee I love December! Kasi Christmas fair sa UP!! Tents around the sunken! Kahit mainit, it made my day to see them setting up kanina. ^^
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yipee I love December! Kasi Christmas fair sa UP!! Tents around the sunken! Kahit mainit, it made my day to see them setting up kanina. ^^
SHAWARMA!!!! TIANGGE!!! Tapos iilaw na yung lights sa Quezon Hall mamayang 6. Pero mas gusto ko ng carless oval.. Masaya kasing maglakad sa gitna ng daan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top