- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I agree. Hehe. Well, It's not like I'm ditching them 100%. I just stopped with naruto. I guess I'll read it again when the focus is back to naruto. That's like... next year. And the Bleach gaiden looks promising so maybe I'll read until that too. Or depends.Why only naruto and bleach? o_o
...if anything they should be the ones you stopped reading =/
@yonie, MRT north station. The last stop. That's where one of the entrances to trinoma is. Like, if you see guards and dogs, that's the one. haha.
speaking of Moa, did you know that it's sitting on reclaimed land? That's why they tried to make it super light, and the outer walls are of blasted styro foam. Still, it's scary







welcome
and bagal mo naman! then again, only men would understand it in a glace...*high5 hunter*