- Joined
- Aug 15, 2007
- Messages
- 625
- Reaction score
- 9
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
thats horrible. hope you get something to eat. you only got 10 fingernails lol.
that was actually quite funny, windmill-san. -_- But I don't bite my nails. I used to, like in 3rd grade.thats horrible. hope you get something to eat. you only got 10 fingernails lol.
Not. really. There's nothing but noodles left, and my laziness is manifested in the fact that I eat them raw these days. -_- No dishes to wash, it's great. But lately even that tired me out. Tch, and I need to work on that paper >.<Actually, she means she can't go all out eating... Bet she's used to high-end restaurant cuisine...
See? See?! Which means you just don't want to accept the truth about it! Acceptance of the truth leads to reconciliation, and reconciliation leads to additional allowance. Trust me, it works.baboysai said:Not. really.
I have finally come to terms with myself. Anyway, like I said, shifting from 1st gear to 4th gear ain't done in an instant!See? See?! Which means you just don't want to accept the truth about it! Acceptance of the truth leads to reconciliation, and reconciliation leads to additional allowance. Trust me, it works.
Really? I thought he's posted here before.By the way, it seems this is Windmillblade's first time posting here...

Well in that case, Welcome!ahh yea your right thought id give it a try. i will keep on.


oo nga pala sumakay ako mrt, labas sa quezon av at sakay UP 
decide rin ako depende sa mga company replies


ahahahaha it's a big campus, with its own jeepney system so...wow bb liit naman ng UP, parang bacolod lang. heh. nakakahilo imagine kung doon ako pumapasok. 4 years hindi ko pa rin yan makikita lahat. nakakainis lang cashier niyo sa registrar, bakit isa lang? andaming students isang cashier lang...![]()





Would love to yonie, but I still have the hang-ups with this ;akdfa;dksfjadsfj paper!hey pasyal tayo megamall bukas itour niyo ako![]()
I shouldn't even be here, I should be doing that paper
somebody spank me to get me going. 
Where in UP, KTT?and then off to UP for boards review![]()
![]()
![]()
na ubos na lahat ng pera ko eh....sa pc lolz!