Pinoy Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
you're talking in code when I can pretty well guess what you're talking about. :notrust Keep it that way though, because we have Riri-chan who is a minor. Oh, I forgot, I'm a minor as well :nuts
You think the worse in us dont you. :crying I was asking yonie if he could help me find a forum that has passwords to the new "Star Trek delight festival forum". They have all the old season to download but your not allowed to register. So you need to find passwords....


...:rofl
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
you're talking in code when I can pretty well guess what you're talking about. :notrust Keep it that way though, because we have Riri-chan who is a minor. Oh, I forgot, I'm a minor as well :nuts
minor? lol! obaaa-----boysai...:rofl


Moderator Notice:
you better not start calling me that now :notrust~ baboysai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
where are the frickin' people around here? and where are my frickin' sharks with laser beams shooting from the eyes?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
If you're looking for mortal beings, sorry to disappoint you hunt, they're not here. -_-

sigh, and I miss reading manga. I'm at a lull point again, and claymore won't be released until next month :yelling

sigh.

But I'm getting the hang of watching anime again. It's been like, 2 years since. It's amazing.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
asar... buti na lang ngayon ang last day... simula bukas bakasyon mode na ako, yay! pero exactly 1 month lang...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
1 month is enough! Because I had to take summer classes during college (for being the delinquent that I am), I always had only 2 weeks vacation or something.

so what do you plan to do with that month, hunt?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
the same thing i do every summer, pinky bb, stay away from the deadly, cancer-inducing UV rays.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
pinky?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
pinky and the brain....

haaay... sarap talagang kumain pag sariling luto...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I don't get the pinky and the brain. :confused

anong niluto mo hunt?

Anyway, I was so lazy I was cooking Knorr mushroom soup, and then the laziness got over common sense, and I put the powder in boiling water (because I was watching anime and really absent minded) :shakefist forgetting that if you put it like that, the powder would clump together and be cooked as pieces instead of mixing with the water. -_-

Heh, so I put the whole thing in a blender. it worked out fine in the end. :p
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
oh shit....it doesn't get much lazier than that....but did you realize that you actually made more work for yourself by leaving the "soup" to clump up like that? you ended up washing more than you intended! :rofl
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oh shit....it doesn't get much lazier than that....but did you realize that you actually made more work for yourself by leaving the "soup" to clump up like that? you ended up washing more than you intended! :rofl
yes and that was really stupid of me. >.> And I hate washing blenders! Tch.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
You think the worse in us dont you. :crying I was asking yonie if he could help me find a forum that has passwords to the new "Star Trek delight festival forum". They have all the old season to download but your not allowed to register. So you need to find passwords....


...:rofl
i think i remember that show....it has jeff stryker as a starship captain, ron jeremy as a hairy klingon, randy spears as a vulcan, jenna jameson as the borg queen and a cameo by larry flint in a wheelchair as a hologram for his cultural contributions to society.....:smile-big

:rofl
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
They are Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
One is a genius
The other's insane.
Their laboratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain.

Before each night is done
Their plan will be unfurled
By the dawning of the sun
They'll take over the world.

They'll overthrow the Earth
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

NARF!

All of the top of my head. :smile-big


i think i remember that show....it has jeff stryker as a starship captain, ron jeremy as a hairy klingon, randy spears as a vulcan, jenna jameson as the borg queen and a cameo by larry flint in a wheelchair as a hologram for his cultural contributions to society.....:smile-big

:rofl
Yes! you watch it too. :rofl But the new season took Jenna off, they put this new girl Eva Angelina. She has nothing on jenna though....:rofl
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
haha! so you also grew up on pinky and the brain, eh?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Who didnt? Animaniacs was the "it" thing to talk about on the playground :p
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well, here in the philippines it was an obscure animation - it was shown on a government-owned station, and most kids prefer the 2 giant network stations that (still) dominate the airwaves.

and i don't go to playgrounds after i've turned seven. don't know why, must be me.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
If you didnt go to the playground were did you go when you were at school?


...the bicycle shed? :rofl
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
nope... in front of an MS-DOS based workstation :D


but at school i bully my friends, even though they won't admit it. i kept a *low* profile, but the teachers can't resist my witty answers, so i stayed at *teacher's watchlist* until high school
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top