- Joined
- Apr 22, 2008
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
testing. woot
In other words i just pop in to giggle with the perverts (the guys) and marvel at the baboysai's attempts to hide her pervertedness.
That's me... ._.
I do not attempt to hide anything.Welcome xbato! Im the resident "UFO". While im neither flying or and object i am unidentified.In other words i just pop in to giggle with the perverts (the guys) and marvel at the baboysai's attempts to hide her pervertedness.
That's me... ._.
...
For I am who I am... A goddess descended to watch over
Baboysai dont take it hard.baboysai said:perversion permeates the very pixels and distort our view of the posts.
I got that one from ryk. XDDD


Not really...just showing an example of a post that doesnt look perverted at first...but then the perversion in people distorts the post until it looks perverted...so imp, you claim that before ryk *bleep*-ed you, you were innocent as well?![]()

~ baboysai
It was not worth reacting too. Its obvious isnt it, he F***s you once you stepped into his domain (fun forum). I have come to accept that, and that tragic event. He does it to everybody who ever posted in the FF....but some dont realise it...like you. Let it out, its okay, its okay. We are here to help.Moderator Notice:
you did not react to my post. which means... it must be true.~ baboysai


summer class....lecture T-Th-F and lab T-TH, plus various projects and client stuff...nagche-check ka pa ng reports? paano na bakasyon mo, TM?


