Pinoy Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I'm here...

...

I'm gone.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I came, I saw, I conquered!

let's try another one.

I saw, I came, I conquered. :oh

nah... doesn't sound right. Let's try:

I conquered, I saw, I came! :nuts


oh hey, kurenaikai! welcome to our humble abode! :occa
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Yatta!

welcome sa mga n00b naligaw new pipol! onward to victory!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
As Jar Jar binks once wisely said "Mesa gonna die." I am the thrid cousin once removed and twice put back in, of the infamous and widely worshipped god. I welcome you _______ . Rules of the thread (International resort royale):

You are now on the International Resort and the Resort is divided into many sections, every six hours God's wife will announce which sections become danger zones. (You have met her)

The necklace you will be given is 100% waterproof and shockproof...and permanent. It monitors your pulse, informing us of your location and movements. So if you linger in a danger zone, or cause trouble, we can identify you and transmit radio waves that trigger an alarm and boom! It explodes! If you try to rip it off, it explodes too, so promise not to do that, okay?
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Didn't you just ripped those lines from The Phantom Menace?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Clue: Royale
Second clue: Game
Third clue: The Jar Jar line was just randomness.


You fail hunt...took you too long :(
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Failed on what? I was talking about this:

Imperium said:
The necklace you will be given is 100% waterproof and shockproof...and permanent. It monitors your pulse, informing us of your location and movements. So if you linger in a danger zone, or cause trouble, we can identify you and transmit radio waves that trigger an alarm and boom! It explodes! If you try to rip it off, it explodes too, so promise not to do that, okay?
Anakin ranted about that in front of Shmi, Jar Jar, Padmé, Artoo and Qui-Gon...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
o_o really? Well anyway, i was ripping off battle royale...not star wars. >_<
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I knew right away it was from battle royale. Coz I'm all knowing. :kukuku except when I'm really slow. :sweatdrop
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Hey bb, we need only a few more posts. Are you up for it?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
sure! :nuts

-_-; wonder what bax would think. (these pinoys... so noisy)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
1000 is mine, remember :oh
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wrong! I'll get it this time! It's mine! :yaha
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
O RLY?!?!

(I get the small feeling someone is going to steal it from the both of us -_-; )
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Hey, remember the last time you weren't in it?

bbsai, here's an idea: do not post after me. let's wait until morning. that way Imp's gonna be sound asleep...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kyaaaaaaa. there's hunter in lurker mode until the 999th post! ready to pounce!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hey, remember the last time you weren't in it?

bbsai, here's an idea: do not post after me. let's wait until morning. that way Imp's gonna be sound asleep...
Sooo mean >_>

Moderator Notice:
i have a feeling someone deleted a post...coz i was pretty sure I was at 998 hmmm... you should have been 999. >.>~ baboysai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Alright I'm giving it to anybody. >.> I wanna start v10 soon...

quick!@ grab it!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
MINE!!

Delete?!?!?! what are you talking about? :confused
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top