- Joined
- Mar 12, 2007
- Messages
- 625
- Reaction score
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=385582#post385582hey... nagpost ka na ba sa member picture thread before? I can't seem to remember. -_-
lol, my face is deformed, jk. I don't want anything too flashy, but not crappy either. Oh well, I'll check out Japanese Men magazines, to see which looks good on a person.Anyway, regarding sunglasses, it really depends on the shape of the face, and what you wear it with. If you're not into changing into a lot of sunglasses, then buy one that can easily suit any of your clothes.
You're a Professor? awesome, I'm planning on becoming one, too. Good luck with the syllabus.TechnoMagus said:*back to making a new course syllabus for my first class in summer*



kasi naman, you heard of lawyers asking what will happen if clients don't turn up for hearings? dumbass.