Pinoy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boddah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

MangaDictus said:
No idea tol. Taga Cebu ako :D
whoa anlayo dude... hehe anyways, antay antay sa naruto and bleach scans... patayan na hueco mundo! ;)

p1noypr1de said:
oh btw, taga marikina ako....dati......5 years ago.... :p
yun kabayan! hehe... so sa tate ka na ngayon dude? galing nakakatuwa naman marami din palang pinoy manga lovers sa mangahelpers... feeling lonely ako dati kala ko ako lang. hehehe ;)

MAGANDANG UMAGA PO!
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

actually, taga-Canada na ako :p

ako nga rin eh, nagulat nung nakita ko na marami rin palang pilipino dito...ngayon mas marami pa lalo :tem
 

boddah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

p1noypr1de said:
actually, taga-Canada na ako :p

ako nga rin eh, nagulat nung nakita ko na marami rin palang pilipino dito...ngayon mas marami pa lalo :tem
a oks... dude translator ka ba ng shannaro? asteg! ganda ng gawa nyo... ;)
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ilan ba mga taga-Cebu rito, dalawa? ('Di ako kasali :D) Ewan ko ba kung alin ang mas marami, Pinoy members na nasa Pilipinas o nasa abroad. Basta magulat na lang tayong lahat sa dami natin dito.
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

hindi naman ganun...nung nagsimula ako sa shannaro, cleaner lang dapat ako, tapos pakaunti ng kaunti, dumami yung mga ginagawa ko. i almost help with everything nowadays..but I don't have as much time as I used to.

kailan din lang ako nagsimula magtranslate ng chapters, pero ginamit na rin namin sa release namin....pero dati SFX lang tinatranslate ko... :p

asteg! ganda ng gawa nyo... ;)
haha salamat! XD
 

boddah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ayah said:
Ilan ba mga taga-Cebu rito, dalawa? ('Di ako kasali :D) Ewan ko ba kung alin ang mas marami, Pinoy members na nasa Pilipinas o nasa abroad. Basta magulat na lang tayong lahat sa dami natin dito.
tama! mga anak ni juan dela cruz! REPRESENT! :) hehe
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

nice! ilang araw lang ako nawala dumami na ulit ang mga manga lovers na pinoy na naglabasan dito!

musta peepz! :D
 

boddah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

lintek, may nabasa ako sa tipidpc na dedz daw si *TOOT* (naruto manga)?! AMPO!!!!! :(
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

MangaDictus: I think it's because you don't have the Japanese characters downloaded in your FireFox? I'm not sure how to download 'em though.

Try checking this thread, and asking it there:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6793.0

And yeah, boddah T_T He was my first favourite manga character. T_T Bleh, whatever. I'm plannig on stopping Naruto. XD Bleach and OP beat in hands down, anyway, imo. :p

btw. This eyeball thing, where are you guys planing it? Mall?[br]Posted on: October 19, 2006, 03:26:29 AM_________________________________________________Oh, btw. MangaDictus. Vagabond RAW is out! :nuts
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ayah said:
Ilan ba mga taga-Cebu rito, dalawa? ('Di ako kasali :D) Ewan ko ba kung alin ang mas marami, Pinoy members na nasa Pilipinas o nasa abroad. Basta magulat na lang tayong lahat sa dami natin dito.
Yung "nakatira" po sa Cebu, 2 lng ata kami ni sakura_uchiha. Ilonggo po ako, working here in Cebu. Gulat nga ako ng makita ko kayo guys. And to think 2 pa sa inyo e GMs. Sana dumami pa tayo. :XD[br]Posted on: October 19, 2006, 09:20:22 AM_________________________________________________

Dragonzair said:
MangaDictus: I think it's because you don't have the Japanese characters downloaded in your FireFox? I'm not sure how to download 'em though.

Try checking this thread, and asking it there:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=6793.0
I've tried checking for japanese reader extensions for Firefox, found none. They only have those for RSS Feeds.

Dragonzair said:
And yeah, boddah T_T He was my first favourite manga character. T_T Bleh, whatever. I'm plannig on stopping Naruto. XD Bleach and OP beat in hands down, anyway, imo. :p
Ey, I feel sorry on how it went out for him. :( I'm still gonna read it though. Hope you get over it soon. :glomp

Dragonzair said:
Oh, btw. MangaDictus. Vagabond RAW is out! :nuts
Nice! Thanks! I'm Editing these current releases from MH for archiving. :XD
 

boddah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Magandang umaga po! Kape't Pandesal na! ;)
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

MangaDictus said:
Yung "nakatira" po sa Cebu, 2 lng ata kami ni sakura_uchiha. Ilonggo po ako, working here in Cebu. Gulat nga ako ng makita ko kayo guys. And to think 2 pa sa inyo e GMs. Sana dumami pa tayo. :XD[br]Posted on: October 19, 2006, 09:20:22 AM_________________________________________________
I've tried checking for japanese reader extensions for Firefox, found none. They only have those for RSS Feeds.
Ey, I feel sorry on how it went out for him. :( I'm still gonna read it though. Hope you get over it soon. :glomp
Nice! Thanks! I'm Editing these current releases from MH for archiving. :XD
Dati, may 2 pa na globals na Pinoy rin, sina nah-nah ('di ko siya naubutan nung global pa siya) at si Dynamic Dragon (na mod lang ngayon). Huwag rin kalimutan si clarity142 na mod rin. Sayang nga lang at nagstepdown si p1noypr1de pero kung yun ang gusto niya eh 'wag pilitin (pareho kay DD). GM makes me think of guild/game master :p Ang alam ko, dati pa plano ni DZ i-drop ang Naruto. Wala ako magagawa diyan :noworry
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

^Ate's right. XD

I've already planned on dropping it a long time since I couldn't stand waiting for Asuma or Kurenai to appear in Part 2, but the day I said that, that chapter featured him XD So I had to read it again. But now, it's gone. As in, the reason I'm actually reading it, anyway.

I've started reading Naruto for fun, then somehwere around the Akatsuki arc where Kurenai and Asuma fights Kisame and Itachi, I fell for the characters. So I waited that long until they reappeared. :( Blah.

And yeah. We've got alot of pinoys on the staff. <3 So much fun to talk randomly in tagalog on msn (even if I can't type a single word right XD)
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Whoo!! Just got back from day off. SSDD guys! Yan talaga ang buhay kol boy :XD

Ayah said:
Dati, may 2 pa na globals na Pinoy rin, sina nah-nah ('di ko siya naubutan nung global pa siya) at si Dynamic Dragon (na mod lang ngayon). Huwag rin kalimutan si clarity142 na mod rin. Sayang nga lang at nagstepdown si p1noypr1de pero kung yun ang gusto niya eh 'wag pilitin (pareho kay DD).
Actually WinterLion offered to have my stat changed to international translator. Sabi ko wag muna kase bago pa lng ako, siguro mga 5-10 chaps more so I can get the hang of it and that also pinoys here will be able to evaluate my work and hopefully will see me worthy of that stat. Tama yan, wag pilitin. :XD

Ayah said:
MM makes me think of guild/game master :p
Hehehe Sensya na un lng kase maisip ko than time. RPG player kase :D

Dragonzair said:
^Ate's right. XD

I've already planned on dropping it a long time since I couldn't stand waiting for Asuma or Kurenai to appear in Part 2, but the day I said that, that chapter featured him XD So I had to read it again. But now, it's gone. As in, the reason I'm actually reading it, anyway.

I've started reading Naruto for fun, then somehwere around the Akatsuki arc where Kurenai and Asuma fights Kisame and Itachi, I fell for the characters. So I waited that long until they reappeared. :( Blah.
Oh OK. Nice avatar and sig. Looked like you draw it. Great way to put up a memoria for him. :)

Dragonzair said:
And yeah. We've got alot of pinoys on the staff. <3 So much fun to talk randomly in tagalog on msn (even if I can't type a single word right XD)
I noticed that. :) Type mo "ang ganda ko" and surely you'd get it right! :D
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

yeah, the only reason I "stepped down" was because that "MangaHelper" title was nothing but merely...a title :oh
I had no power to mod anything, anywhere, whatsoever :p
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Oh OK. Nice avatar and sig. Looked like you draw it. Great way to put up a memoria for him/ :)
Yep. I did. How'd you guess?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Yep. I did. How'd you guess?
You mentioned before that you draw your stuff. So I figured out that you did that. :XD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

...

*is getting even more forgetful*

Can't seem to remember mentioning that. But thanks anywho. XD What'd you think of the Vagabond chapter?

Oh! Yeah! I keep forgetting this. XD I wanted to ask you all if there's any shop out the Philippines that sells manga volumes, and at what price? And which particular mangas do they usually sell?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
...

*is getting even more forgetful*

Can't seem to remember mentioning that. But thanks anywho. XD What'd you think of the Vagabond chapter?
DLed but haven't read it. I'm currently taking calls right now hehehe... I'll let you know about it later.

Dragonzair said:
Oh! Yeah! I keep forgetting this. XD I wanted to ask you all if there's any shop out the Philippines that sells manga volumes, and at what price? And which particular mangas do they usually sell?
*Clueless* Maybe in Manila they have some. *not much of a help*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top