- Joined
- Aug 31, 2006
- Messages
- 159
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!
You'd be hard pressed at finding one. I've only seen incredibly old Rurouni Kenshin chapters in A Different Bookstore in Glorietta. Though there's this anime shop at SM Megamall, it's just a small stall that sells some interesting merchandise.Dragonzair said:...
*is getting even more forgetful*
Can't seem to remember mentioning that. But thanks anywho. XD What'd you think of the Vagabond chapter?
Oh! Yeah! I keep forgetting this. XD I wanted to ask you all if there's any shop out the Philippines that sells manga volumes, and at what price? And which particular mangas do they usually sell?
They're very expensive here, so I was expecting to find a whole lot in there. But the anime bit's cool.
Maybe during this eyeball thing you guys are holding?
agree ako kay boddah astig tayong lahat. 
Alam ko meron pa ibang shops na nagbebenta ng manga pero 'di ako masaydo familiar sa kanila. Mukhang malayo rin sa 'kin. Mas madali kasi maghanap ng English translated.
Sensya na, masyado ako sanay pumunta ng Makati kung gusto ko maglakwatsa kaya ganun.

nore