Pinoy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

rich_schism said:
great introduction ayah

;)
Hi rich_schism! Welkam! :XD You Filipino?
 

rich_schism

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 8, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

thanks :)
and yes i'm pinoy

how have you been?
how's everyone?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

rich_schism said:
thanks :)
and yes i'm pinoy

how have you been?
how's everyone?
We're doing great! Thanks for asking. :XD
So how long have you been around sir?
 

jamail

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Afghanistan
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

First Post this one should be memorable!!!

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Walang-hiya andaming pinoy dito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/size]

:Gaaraball :headbang :jbya :zan :burnkk
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

jamail said:
First Post this one should be memorable!!!

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Walang-hiya andaming pinoy dito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/size]

:Gaaraball :headbang :jbya :zan :burnkk
Yeah! Thanks for noticing. I think we have all have a goal mentally. And that is to expand the Filipino member base here in MH so we Pinoys can be Dominating! :thumbs
 

jamail

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Afghanistan
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

How dominating should we be?

btw, isn't it the goal of Akatsuki...

my next question...

Akatsuki=Filipino's in MH????????????
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

CRAP!!!!! nakaka....baka me makabasa nito, ayoko nang maging spoiler, pero talagang!!! as in, "yun lang??" wala nang ibang...sigh...napaka...lame...
I know exactly what you mean. :p

Here's a question for you guys in the Philippines though. Since I'm very interested. There aren't many stores in the Phil which sells mangas right? Although anime is quite well known in there. If that's the thing, how did you guys come across manga reading and how'd you stumble across this site? :D

For me, I was born here in the UAE, and there's already a whole load of people reading mangas. And in the recent years, have become popular enough to b sold in all the major book stores. Plus, I give my thanks to the internet. >>
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

jamail said:
How dominating should we be?

btw, isn't it the goal of Akatsuki...

my next question...

Akatsuki=Filipino's in MH????????????
I say we kick it up to beyond GODLIKE! (I play a lot of DotA so deal with it :XD)

Yeah, World Domination. I know I shouldn't be reacting immediately on how the plot is being so cliche but I just get the feeling that it's gonna be that way. Hope Kishi twists it around in the middle of the plot.

Akatsuki=Filipino's in MH???????????? Could be. I was just telling a friend how we got 2 Akatsukis already in MH. Just kiddin :jk

Dragonzair said:
I know exactly what you mean. :p

Here's a question for you guys in the Philippines though. Since I'm very interested. There aren't many stores in the Phil which sells mangas right? Although anime is quite well known in there. If that's the thing, how did you guys come across manga reading and how'd you stumble across this site? :D

For me, I was born here in the UAE, and there's already a whole load of people reading mangas. And in the recent years, have become popular enough to b sold in all the major book stores. Plus, I give my thanks to the internet. >>
I say it's thru watching anime. And of course, the Internet. I got friends who had their manga ordered straight from Japan. It's people who are resourceful are usually the ones who stumble over these type of sites. Like me. Archiving is what I do. :XD[br]Posted on: October 25, 2006, 02:05:21 PM_________________________________________________Just gotta post this guys. I know it's an old one but it still tickles :XD

---


The following is a letter found at a certain bar in Manila and has been preserved in its original, unedited form. Enjoy reading and you may try direct translation in Tagalog. Pls read with feelings...

October 1996
To Marjie,

I am not surprise or wander why Dennis leave you. Why? What reason you can think about but you're very fat body. I thought before that Dennis only use me to his toy but sooner and later I'm realize that he really can't not beared or stomached to be with you anymore because at first, Dennis say he could not stand you're habit of making pakialam all his walks [lakad] and always calling to their house what he go home or this or that.And then he say he get ashame to met either in school or in his family and then asking you to exercise you're very very, very, very fat body. But you hate it. Thoughth your the most preetiest girls he knows about. What do you think you are "Beautiful Girl" of Jose Marie Chan?
Even you are beautiful face (to your think) you do not have the right to called me whatsoever or else different name one time or the other for the real purposed to insults my personality because I'm never call you names either in the front of Dennis or in the backs of Dennis, but if you start already to calling me different name, I don't have any other choice but to call you other different name to. Like you are a PIG, FAT, OBESSED, OVERWIGHT, AND UGLY SHAPE girl. Shame to you're body that is to a BUDING.You can't not blame Dennis for exchanging you to me because I am the more sexier than you when you look to us in the mirror. I'm repeat again that you are like Ike Lozada when she is a girl.

Love,
The Sexiest Girl of D.M.

P.S. You say that I'm the bad breathe but who is Dennis want to
kissed.
Me or you?
You or me?
And the final is me.
There you go.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Oh my feckin' gosh.

Is that real? o.O[br]Posted on: October 25, 2006, 06:17:51 PM_________________________________________________Who's Ika Lozada again? XD
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Oh my feckin' gosh.

Is that real? o.O[br]Posted on: October 25, 2006, 06:17:51 PM_________________________________________________Who's Ika Lozada again? XD
A Filipino actor. Very fat. Died of heart complications I think. He's really really BIG. You find it funny? :D
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

haha. that's one f'up letter

Here's a question for you guys in the Philippines though. Since I'm very interested. There aren't many stores in the Phil which sells mangas right? Although anime is quite well known in there. If that's the thing, how did you guys come across manga reading and how'd you stumble across this site? D
it has to be the animes broadcasted here. and my childhood really got interested in our local comics (anybody here? Funny Komiks? Bata Batuta? eh...how bout Culture Crash, of course). i learned that animes were once comics, and i think the first manga i've read was Ranma 1/2 Volume 1 (kinda softcore). i saw this site i think on....bleachexile? i think that was it. so today, this is the first site i go to for the latest scans.

:kkthumbs
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

True, there were tons of anime broadcasted here -- I started out by watching Yu Yu Hakusho, more popularly known here as Ghost Fighter. Then AXN started showing some nice shows, and I just HAD to finish Rurouni Kenshin, bitin eh. I heard of Naruto and it started from there.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

True, there were tons of anime broadcasted here -- I started out by watching Yu Yu Hakusho, more popularly known here as Ghost Fighter. Then AXN started showing some nice shows, and I just HAD to finish Rurouni Kenshin, bitin eh. I heard of Naruto and it started from there.
yeah Ghost Fighter was one of my faves. kinda weird when filipino dubbers localize the names...what was the real name of eugene again?

my first anime i cant remember, basta mga channel IBC yata yun, anu ba yung kettle na time machine? atsaka Ranma lumalabas din...voltes V at dragonball (again, Mr. Satan = Mr. Pogi. haha). hindi ko pinansin nung una ang naruto, pero nung pinahiram ako ng season 1-5, ang galeeng
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Sino ba ang mga bagong dating dito? Hmm... sina jZuave at jamail. Hello :) Thanks rich!

Pakiusap lang po at iwasan ninyo ang pag-uusap ng spoilers sa labas ng Spoiler Discussion habang wala pa ang RAW. Kahit na lahat tayo ay nakasilip na ng spoilers, hindi naman pwede na basta-basta ko kayo payagan na pag-usapan ito rito dahil magiging unfair 'yan sa iba na kinausap namin.

Gusto ninyo i-takeover natin ang MH? Kailangan mas marami pa tayo sa mga 'Kano :p

Dragonzair said:
Here's a question for you guys in the Philippines though. Since I'm very interested. There aren't many stores in the Phil which sells mangas right? Although anime is quite well known in there. If that's the thing, how did you guys come across manga reading and how'd you stumble across this site? :D
I know I've answered this before in my thread and the "How did you come across MH?" thread :headscratch I started out an anime watcher (since I was very little!) then moved to manga reading when I was in high school, although I've had my first taste of manga as early as grade 3, I think. The difference was all my previous exposure to manga were untranslated volumes.

@ MangaDictus
Nabasa ko na 'yan matagal na pero :rofl pa rin. Pinoy Engrish?
 

exo15

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ganun!! Hi ayah!!! heheehehehehe may friendster ka?????
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Meron, pero hindi ako basta-basta nag-aadd ng tao na hindi ko ganun kakilala.
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

yoniekai said:
yeah Ghost Fighter was one of my faves. kinda weird when filipino dubbers localize the names...what was the real name of eugene again?

my first anime i cant remember, basta mga channel IBC yata yun, anu ba yung kettle na time machine? atsaka Ranma lumalabas din...voltes V at dragonball (again, Mr. Satan = Mr. Pogi. haha). hindi ko pinansin nung una ang naruto, pero nung pinahiram ako ng season 1-5, ang galeeng
Yusuke = Eugene
Kuwabara = Alfred
Hiei = Vincent
Kurama = Dennis
Genkai = Jeremiah

Limot ko na yung iba, pero natatawa parin ako sa Spiritual Espada! Haha, tapos si Kurama yung Taong Bolo ba yun?

Lobo. ~ Ayah
 

okyatoks

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Makikihello lang po sa lahat ng mga bagong pinoys dito!!!! HELLO!!!! Kumusta sa inyong lahat!!!! :D
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

KUYA OKYA!!! :glomp Miss ko na po kayo! Musta na?
 

finks82

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

wow so many pinoy here, hello guys ^^', btw sorry for using english.. i can only understand the language now, cant speak nor write in tagalog anymore .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top