Pinoy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

That's okay, finks :amuse Hello! A favor: could you please resize your sig? We're implementing sig rules :sweat
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

hewo minna! oh yeah!, ayah, how big are the regulations this time around?
hello to every1 BTW ^^
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

DD! :glomp It's still the same.

Fuzzy said:
• MAX OVERALL SIGNATURE SIZE IS 550x170
(550x170 is the size for a single image / for all combined images in your signature)
• Text is also allowed in signatures, max text size 12px.
• Please try to keep animated signatures under 500kb in file size (this is more of a guideline than anything)
If anyone has any complaints about the limits, ask Fuzzy or njt because they're the ones who came up with it. I'm just here to implement it :noworry
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

True, there were tons of anime broadcasted here -- I started out by watching Yu Yu Hakusho, more popularly known here as Ghost Fighter.
I thank ABS-CBN for Yu Yu Hakusho. XD I was so into it, that when I went home, I always begged family members coming here to tape episdoes of it for me. XD

While I was used to the name changes, I jsut found out two years ago, that those names wern't the original ones. XD Which is funny, since I first started Ghost Fighter when I was only 9. So I was basically 7 years late. ^_^; I was also able to watch Akazukin Cha Cha (drools happily remembering old times) there. I miss ACC. I used to play pretend with two of my male cousins. XD

Nyah. But the very first anime I've watched were all arabic dubbed, and have seen them since I was three. XD Captain Majid (Captain Tsubasa, originally), plus an anime version of Sound of Music. And really old animes. XD
 

teokun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

GMA 7 at IBC 13 lang nagpalabas nung yu yu hakusho
una ung IBC 13 kaso bitin dun sa huling arc
3 years after pinalabas naman po sa GMA 7
pero ung the movie sa ABS CBN 2 pinalabas ^_^

at langya dami ko na pla namiss.. hi sa mga newcomers!!!

ayah pwede add mo ko sa friendster?? inaamag na kasi eh... :p
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ohh...is thatso? My mistake. XD

I think I saw the movie in ch. 2 too, though. XD
 

adamantiumX

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

wow, newly registered here.... but been lurking for a long time... glad that I have registered and made my first post...

out. =)
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Welcome to the forums!!! =D
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

adamantiumX said:
wow, newly registered here.... but been lurking for a long time... glad that I have registered and made my first post...

out. =)
Hello :amuse Nakita ko lang tanong mo sa Naruto 329 RAWs/Translation/Edited Manga thread. Wala daw talaga chapter next week. Two weeks ago, One Piece naman ang nawala.
 

Geckos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Here's a question for you guys in the Philippines though. Since I'm very interested. There aren't many stores in the Phil which sells mangas right? Although anime is quite well known in there. If that's the thing, how did you guys come across manga reading and how'd you stumble across this site? :D
"tawag ng laman?" in engrish, "call of my body." harhar

Just joking.

The truth is here in the Philippines anime is a real hit especially when local channels started showing them. Kaso bitin ung story. So we search for different sites in net which offer fast, high quality manga. And we hit this place.

Sa lahat ng site na nhanap nmin, this is the best. Nagsasama kasi di2 lahat ng Manga Editors.



Anyone who can give me an update about Hunter X Hunter? I really miss that manga. It totally kicks ass.
 

adamantiumX

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ayah said:
Hello :amuse Nakita ko lang tanong mo sa Naruto 329 RAWs/Translation/Edited Manga thread. Wala daw talaga chapter next week. Two weeks ago, One Piece naman ang nawala.
Thanks Ayah.... matagal na rin akong naka lurk mode dito... since may pinoy na pala eh... registered... and may MOD palang pinay ha... keep it up =)

out. =)
 

jamail

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Afghanistan
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

tayo'y manalangin...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

kay panginoong aizen,

na walang kinakatakutan,
walang mas malakas,
hari ng toothpaste commercial,
maarte sa fashion sense,
mayroon palang contact lens,
at may gel ang buhok niyan...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

yoniekai said:
kay panginoong aizen,

na walang kinakatakutan,
walang mas malakas,
hari ng toothpaste commercial,
maarte sa fashion sense,
mayroon palang contact lens,
at may gel ang buhok niyan...
Alangya! Anong gel kaya un? Pomada? hehehe gamit ni lolo dati. ambaho! LOLZ

Btw, DD! Ganda nung artwork mo! Ung ke Asuma *oops*

:glomp DZ :glomp
 

boddah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

magandang umaga mga kabayan! ;) almusal muna! :)
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

yoniekai said:
kay panginoong aizen,

na walang kinakatakutan,
walang mas malakas,
hari ng toothpaste commercial,
maarte sa fashion sense,
mayroon palang contact lens,
at may gel ang buhok niyan...
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Geckos said:
Anyone who can give me an update about Hunter X Hunter? I really miss that manga. It totally kicks ass.
It still hasn't returned for xx months now. Makes me wonder what sickness Togashi (the mangaka) has :headscratch

adamantiumX said:
Thanks Ayah.... matagal na rin akong naka lurk mode dito... since may pinoy na pala eh... registered... and may MOD palang pinay ha... keep it up =)

out. =)
Salamat! Hindi naman ako ang katangi-tanging Pinoy mod dito.
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ayah ba ang Romaji ng 天女 ???

Haha, from what I know it means Sky Woman. *shrugs*
 

Geckos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ayah said:
It still hasn't returned for xx months now. Makes me wonder what sickness Togashi (the mangaka) has :headscratch
ganda pa nman ung HXH... huhu

btw, can anyone give me the chapter or episode in one piece where Dragon save luffy on logue town? tnx in advance. ^^


o nga pla, kapatid ba ni Monkey D. Luffy si "D. Gray Man"? hehe...
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

gian said:
Ayah ba ang Romaji ng 天女 ???
Hindi.

Geckos said:
o nga pla, kapatid ba ni Monkey D. Luffy si "D. Gray Man"? hehe...
Ang corny mo naman. Pero dapat Robin ang pangalan ni Allen (main character ng DGM). At dapat babae pa siya; ginawang lalake in the last minute.
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Is anyone here keeping up with the Get Backers manga? It's so hard to find the later chapters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top