- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,217
- Reaction score
- 225
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!
Ayah-chan! Ayah Shino Ceres ba galing yang name mo? Na adek ako sa song nyan. Dunno if it was OP or ED? My friend and I tried to memorize the song..
Yan talaga pag adek.. 
Ginawa mo naman ako kamag-anak ni Shino
Nauna pa yung pangalan ko bago yung avatar. Nakakadalawang palit na ako bago ito eh balak kong palitan uli. ~ Ayah
Btw, is it OK to post some fun stuff here? Maybe I'm violating some rules...
Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party.
After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who
remained talked about their kids. The first guy said, "My son is my pride
and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the
barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to
climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He
became so rich that he gave
his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."
The second guy said, "Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and
joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to
become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in! the company, where he
owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend
a brand new jet for his birthday."
The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best
universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction
company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very
nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square
foot mansion."
The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth
returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations
for?"
One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the
successes of our sons. ...What about your son?"
The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a
stripper at a nightclub."
The three friends said: "What a shame... what a disappointment."
The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him.
And he hasn't done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he
received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top
of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends.
Ayah-chan! Ayah Shino Ceres ba galing yang name mo? Na adek ako sa song nyan. Dunno if it was OP or ED? My friend and I tried to memorize the song..
Yan talaga pag adek.. 
Ginawa mo naman ako kamag-anak ni Shino
Nauna pa yung pangalan ko bago yung avatar. Nakakadalawang palit na ako bago ito eh balak kong palitan uli. ~ AyahBtw, is it OK to post some fun stuff here? Maybe I'm violating some rules...
Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party.
After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who
remained talked about their kids. The first guy said, "My son is my pride
and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the
barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to
climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He
became so rich that he gave
his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."
The second guy said, "Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and
joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to
become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in! the company, where he
owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend
a brand new jet for his birthday."
The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best
universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction
company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very
nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square
foot mansion."
The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth
returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations
for?"
One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the
successes of our sons. ...What about your son?"
The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a
stripper at a nightclub."
The three friends said: "What a shame... what a disappointment."
The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him.
And he hasn't done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he
received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top
of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends.

I'm into indie too. We got Faspitch as MTV's Rising Star. We'll I'm really into Ragga-Core these days. Point Click Kill, anyone?? Spread the sound of the south!!
I talk too much. Oh well, cya then! Going home now ..
Kaya PoT muna; exciting kasi semifinals na. Anyway, masyado na akong dumaldal para sa isang newbie.
I'm on Death Note ngayon. It's craazzzzyyyy sh*t!!
hehehe Anyway I don't wanna fire comments like "they suck" or mga "pa cute" cla.. I don't want to make those comments. I'm just avoiding flaming here.