Pinoy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

MangaDictus said:
Sorry po mga bossing. Need to be specific next time. :smile-big[br]Posted on: November 04, 2006, 12:19:24 PM_________________________________________________
dude panalo ata xa $250,000 last time sa IPF. That's BIG money, eh?
Geez, I'm nuts. I even heard it in the news of the billiards tournmanent dito sa 'Pinas! O_o
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Tapos na ba yung Billiards tournament nila? nung kailan lang binabalita nila yung laban. pag katapos wala na akong balita layo ko kasi sa pinas eh. Sino mga nanalo?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

What tourney mga chong? Alin dun? Every now and then kase me mga tourney sila. Btw, you heard that both Bata and Django represented the country in the 1st ever World Cup of Pool and they won in the Finals against USA? You gotta see Strickland's face dude. He was sooo bombed by the loss. Poor guy :smile-big Mabuhay Pilipinas!
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

The tourney being held sa 'Pinas mga chongz! O_o
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Oh! you mean yung mga san might light at motolite tourneys? hope I can watch one of those.
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hmmm...pano ko ito sasabihin.

*searches at the Internet*

Ahhh...ito nga, ang tourney na tinutukoy ko ay ang 2006 World Pool Championship sa Philippine International Convention Center kung saan natalo si Reyes sa isang Amerikano. :(
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

paki post nga ng link chong... Thanks! :)
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

talo si efren reyes dun kay tony *something*.

ganito kase nangyari, race to 8 kase yung laban tapos 7-7 na sila. break nung kano dun sa last set. nagkanda leche leche yung kano kase yung tira nya dun sa ball 5 (o 4 ata) makapal masyado kaya imbes na mapunta sa corner pocket, e bumanda kaya ayun. Kabyos!

tapos si efren naman, uubusin na talaga yung mga bola. nag side pocket pa nga sa ball 7 (ata). e AMP! yung ball 9 ang kumanto sa corner pocket. AYUN! easy win kay tony *something*

in short SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR swerte nung kano. di nya akalain na mananalo pa sya.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Wow! Grabe! Naka Chamba amp! Sayang noh, $400,000 ung grand prize. Taena laking pera nun tsk tsk tsk
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Darn Efren lost. Right no, theres' a live play on the tv. And I'm headed for the exam now, too. Wish me luck. :p
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

good luck DZ!
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

MangaDictus said:
Wow! Grabe! Naka Chamba amp! Sayang noh, $400,000 ung grand prize. Taena laking pera nun tsk tsk tsk
Minus agent fee and PHILIPPINE TAX -- god damn. Hahahahahaha
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

><

Blah. I guess I did alright. The math questions were killing the crap out of me. I didn't even finish both papers. BLAH. The English qestions were pretty easy, thogh, and the abstract questions would have been alright if the time had been longer. :(

This is klling me. BLARGH. Even if I believe that they'd accept anyone into Benilde, I'm still frikkin' worried. Stupid Mathematics. Plus, the seats were o tiny, and were all for right handers. :( It was harder for me to write properly, since I kept bending my head, and positioning my left hand in an awkward angle just to right.

Nyah.

I did hear that Bata Reyes won in his second game! :nuts So, YA-HA!
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
><

Blah. I guess I did alright. The math questions were killing the crap out of me. I didn't even finish both papers. BLAH. The English qestions were pretty easy, thogh, and the abstract questions would have been alright if the time had been longer. :(

This is klling me. BLARGH. Even if I believe that they'd accept anyone into Benilde, I'm still frikkin' worried. Stupid Mathematics. Plus, the seats were o tiny, and were all for right handers. :( It was harder for me to write properly, since I kept bending my head, and positioning my left hand in an awkward angle just to right.

Nyah.

I did hear that Bata Reyes won in his second game! :nuts So, YA-HA!
Relax, the Math portion of our DLSU test last year killed us too, but more people passed DLSU than other universities with easier Math parts.
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

gian said:
Relax, the Math portion of our DLSU test last year killed us too, but more people passed DLSU than other universities with easier Math parts.
Geez, I hate taking exams! *cries* I used to remember the Math and Science problems in the UPCAT plus the essay of Anti-Smoking Month in DLSU Entrance exams. >:)
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Musashi Gen said:
Geez, I hate taking exams! *cries* I used to remember the Math and Science problems in the UPCAT plus the essay of Anti-Smoking Month in DLSU Entrance exams. >:)
Haha! Yeah, I think I flunked the UPCAT Science and Math, that was hell, but I guess I did better than most people since they miraculously accepted me in Diliman, hahaha chamba. My DLSUCET essay was about something else though, so I can't relate with that.
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

gian said:
Haha! Yeah, I think I flunked the UPCAT Science and Math, that was hell, but I guess I did better than most people since they miraculously accepted me in Diliman, hahaha chamba. My DLSUCET essay was about something else though, so I can't relate with that.
Grrrr....

Sugoi, aga mo naman? :)
 

jamail

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Afghanistan
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

MangaDictus said:
Tenjou Tenge dude. Sometimes it's spelled as Tenjoh Tenge. I got hooked up with the anime first. I like the storyline. :)[br]Posted on: November 02, 2006, 03:20:16 PM_________________________________________________Ey btw guys! We got ourselves now a Filipino Translations board so you guys who want to translate can also post your translations there. :XD Hope you guys, or any pinoy who checks this thread, can give a trans or two so we can also have options. :thumbs
yeah! I remember that... but i did not like it that much... the br*a*ts are too big for my taste....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top