- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,217
- Reaction score
- 225
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!


Dude, you wouldn't know until you've tried it. Think about what will happen to you if you're on a shifting schedule and you're body clock gets beaten to the bone everyday... Hindi ka na NORMAL, Hell not even ABNORMAL. ROBOT nang tawag dun! Kaya ganun xa ka stressful saka dagdagan mo pa ng mga kanong below embicle ang IQ, do the Math.Musashi Gen said:Bwahahaha!!! Ganun bah! Ya-Ha!!!
FYI, I am really an active member in Eyeshield 21 discussion boards. I kinda like the environment of coming up with strategic and cool gameplays in Amefuto! >_<
Totally outrageous...totally exagerrating shout of stress!
YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAA-------HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Phew! Stress relieved for a while!! ^^"

Don't worry guys, I'll join the bandwagon as soon as I catch up with One Piece. Count me on thatMusashi Gen said:As always, Jumo, you are welcome in this thread, unless your a Filipino! I realized that only few of our kind reads Eyeshield 21. Sad to say, they prefer PoT...*cries*

