- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,217
- Reaction score
- 225
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!
Yes, dude. I just love his moves. My fave 2 eps were the rock lee vs gaara fight and rock lee vs kimimaro fight and also from the fillers rock lee vs raiga.[br]Posted on: November 24, 2006, 12:24:04 AM_________________________________________________Ey Gen, I'll try something out right now. I'll scanlate Naruto 332 in Tagalog in Super LQ release heheheh teka lemme work on it. Paint lng gamit ko :P
Yes, dude. I just love his moves. My fave 2 eps were the rock lee vs gaara fight and rock lee vs kimimaro fight and also from the fillers rock lee vs raiga.[br]Posted on: November 24, 2006, 12:24:04 AM_________________________________________________Ey Gen, I'll try something out right now. I'll scanlate Naruto 332 in Tagalog in Super LQ release heheheh teka lemme work on it. Paint lng gamit ko :P

Gusto ko sana si p1noypr1de mag scanlate. Iba talaga pag gawang Shannaro.[br]
. Cge, cya later guys! Just tell me if it sucks, I know it is! Hehehe Byers! *wave*
)