Discussion Pizza Toppings: Which Do you Like?

SheepyTurtle

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
64
Reaction score
105
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Pesto, chicken, mushroom, kale, peppers, and roasted tomatoes - slurp slurp yum!!
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
  • Pepperoni, cheese x 2, very little sauce
  • Pastrami, spinach, fetta/goat cheese, carmelised onion. It looks fancy and snobby, but it's pretty good.
I like pizza with pizza topping


Damn never seen that haha

I like ordering Steak with a steak topper :)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Pineapple... pineapple is great on pizza. So is banana tho. Or peach
Please dont kill me:teehee
Gotta disagree I always remove pineapple. But I don't really like that fruit to begin with.

Never had banana or peach though :)
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Pineapple... pineapple is great on pizza. So is banana tho. Or peach
Please dont kill me:teehee
I love bananas on top.
I still have to try pineapple, here is never any around when i make pizza. I also like to eat it with cheeseburger. :XD
Peaches are hard to find in my city, even canned. :(
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Mine are:
- tuna
- mushroom
- onion
- cheese
- paprika
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I like plenty of mixed spices, cheese (lot's) , Chorizo (Spicy) , mushroom and Tomato to name a few. But honestly I think i'd have about 20 combinations of toppings I like :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I rarely get the topping, but pineapple topping is good, and it feels like it complements the taste of pizza.
 

Styx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
880
Reaction score
593
Country
Russian Federation
Pineapple, ham, olives, mushrooms, and peppers make the best pizza toppings, of course. :)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm a mushroom and green pepper guy. Sometimes with pepperoni but not usually.

Then again I think Pizza is good no matter what you put on it. With the exception of anchovies because I feel like I can barely taste the pizza over the harbor stank and wave of saltiness.:amuse
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Spinach, mushrooms, salami, bacon, onions, sundried tomatoes, peppers....

Or....

Pineapple and pork...
 

danhsmile044

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Country
Abu Dhabi
So, i think almost everyone likes the plain pizza, dough + tomato sauce + muzzarella cheese.
But what about the variations?

I have a wide range of preferences on the top (always with muzzarela):
- bacon (alone or with canned corn)
- boiled eggs
- sausage
- other types of cheese (parmesan, gorgonzola, provolone, etc)
- shrimps
- tuna or sardines
- chicken
- banana
- goiabada (brazilian dessert)
- mushrooms
- ham
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I am one of those people that really loves pineapple pizza.

Don't @ me lol
 

WilliG

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
8
Age
34
Country
United States
mushrooms, bacon, cheese, bbq sauce
 

Olive00

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
9
Age
29
Country
Ukraine
My ideal pizza is: a thin base for pizza made according to an Italian dough recipe; garlic cream sauce; thin slices of ham, tomato, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and arugula on top. I really like this version of pizza, or similar. The main thing is to have a thin dough and cream sauce. Then it's perfect for me. Because I was describing my perfect pizza, I already wanted to eat.
 
Top