Cleaning Please give your opinion.

Hiyoko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I'm trying a new way of cleaning, redrawing using vectors.(Adobe Illustrator+ Photoshop)
The clarity and resolution are unique. But I think lost a lot of details.

That is why I want to leave your opinion ;)


Sample page 04 from Naruto 489 (res:2200x1500)
the resolution has no limits :D




sorry for my english and I hope this is the correct subforum for this kind of thing.



I appreciate your opinions :amuse
 

progste

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
maybe this could be a cool effect for some graphic work, but as cleaning metod... this sucks, sorry XD
you've lost ALL the details, the line are squiggy and the blacks are not even completely black.
Although i was wondering what would be the result if you used this page as a multiply level like in this tutorial: http://senbonzakura.kageyoshi.net/2008/01/03/precleaning-diffuse-filter/
could you post here the original raw page?
 
Last edited:

Hiyoko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
In this case use a HQ raw, but that was not the reason for doing this.
HERE
And it's true... loss of details too much. But only use that page to prove something.
but best of all is that I can have the same result from RAW-LQ/ cam-raw.
 

progste

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
but best of all is that I can have the same result from RAW-LQ/ cam-raw.
but the result is still an LQ scan
 

Hiyoko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Loses all the details, I admit. But come on the quality is much better than a simple LQ.
Is more like pseudo-hq
 

progste

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
no, it doesn't, HQ in a few words is the manga just like you would see it in a tankobon
does it looks like that to you? this definitely is LQ in my opinion.
anyway that's just my opinion and you're free to agree with it or not.
 
Top