- Joined
- Apr 4, 2009
- Messages
- 202
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
センセイー2年の茂木見なかった?
Sensei, Have you seen sophomore student, Mogi?
し。。。
N...
知らないけどどうしたの?
No, I haven't. But what's the matter?
話があるから教室にいろって言ったんだけど逃げられてさあ。。。
I need to speak with him, so I told him to stay in the classroom, but he ran away...
茂木君何かしたの?
Did Mogi-kun do something?
いやあ。。。あいつ今フリーだから付き合ってもらおうかと思って。。。
Well...He's free now, so I plan to ask him to go out with me...
無愛想なのは置いといて//アイツルックスだけは良いからね
To put it bluntly//Only his looks are good.
無愛想なの=blunt
置く=to put, place, leave behind
とく=to do something in advance
Sensei, Have you seen sophomore student, Mogi?
し。。。
N...
知らないけどどうしたの?
No, I haven't. But what's the matter?
話があるから教室にいろって言ったんだけど逃げられてさあ。。。
I need to speak with him, so I told him to stay in the classroom, but he ran away...
茂木君何かしたの?
Did Mogi-kun do something?
いやあ。。。あいつ今フリーだから付き合ってもらおうかと思って。。。
Well...He's free now, so I plan to ask him to go out with me...
無愛想なのは置いといて//アイツルックスだけは良いからね
To put it bluntly//Only his looks are good.
無愛想なの=blunt
置く=to put, place, leave behind
とく=to do something in advance
Last edited: