pleaz help me > i need this lineart

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi Mamiche, it doesn't look like anyone's helped you yet, so I'm making a comment so that your request gets moved up to the top of the list. It was near the bottom after I made a lot of comments, so I moved it up for you. This should make it easier for people to see your request for a little while. Hopefully someone will be able to find a clean version of that page for you.
 
Last edited:

mamiche

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Algeria
thanx
but i get it
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have seen is lineart somewhere. Look a little better than you can find.

---

PS - hey guy! O_O dont use my icon, please change this!!!!!!!!
 
Top