Lovely text^^Thanks, Chinese words in my signature means that Birds in the mechanical cage are always in edge of dream for freedom. ^^
Your signature is Dizzy in Guilty Gear, Dizzy is a beautiful and strong girl in GG, i have played GG series, and you?
" Hello " in Chinese is " 您好 (ni hao) ". ^^
In China Portugal is said " 葡萄牙(pu tao ya)“, it means that grape teeth, because hundreds of years ago Portuguese came into China at first and told the residents " we come from Portugal ", Portugal 's pronunciation was misunderstood that these foreigners came from grape teeth country.
But it is still used now, it sounds cool. " Spanish " is said " 西班牙 (xi ban ya) " ,it is meaningless but sounds strong in bull.
If i have any problems in learning Portuguese, i will often come here.![]()
I've never played GG T.T I was looking for another image to make a sig when I found that one. So, I just cut it and used it, because I rly loved it XD GG is good? What's the game' story?
I saw how they say Brazil in chinese during the... Olympics, I think! Something like... Pasii? XD So cute! I like how Japaneses and Chineses have meaning for their words^^
Feel free to visit us anytime^^ At least for me, Chinese is very interesting^^ (but I strongly think the other brazilians and portugueses would like it too)
Gostei do nome da minha comissão de formatura: De beca em sem dinheiro, tô formando em Janeiro ç.çv




!!
