- Joined
- Jul 21, 2008
- Messages
- 5,575
- Reaction score
- 599
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Não me queria =/ HUIASUHIUHASDUHSIUHASD
to aqui, fumo, ahauahauhauKd o pate? XDDD Me responder pq essa bixa aposentou, ele n responde XD
Poxa, keria Asc e Moa no jogo Ç.Ç Triste.
LOL! I misunderstood your comment! My bad!@Bugzee, I didn't ask you anything... I just answered your question about what I did mean "command", and i said don't look at my poor english, like now lol



I was just kiddin. =PMas lá eles falam inglês! XD
What the hell does it say/mean then? Well...at least you got the message even if the grammer was incorrect.It's not rly correct XDDD But that's not your fault^^

Thought so too, but how come Far likes them?Barcelona should've won the game but they gave up in the second half. ._.
Haven't read Amatsuki. I doubt that I will. Wiki says it's a shojo and mangaupdates says it's a josei lol. What the hell is the difference anyway? I thought both types of manga were targeted for the "female audiences". =P

( just a bar's name near my college, Jin
)




deu saudade. :3 como vai a vida?
Continuo hibernando em casa durante esse verão dos infernos. Tivemos uns 4 ou 5 dias seguidos de máxima em 40º aqui no RJ.oiedeu saudade. :3 como vai a vida?