- Joined
- Aug 27, 2014
- Messages
- 247
- Reaction score
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello. This is my first thread. So, I want to discuss some possibility after current arc. From what I conclude from several post in several forum + my own conclusion, After this arc the story will go to (at least I want the story go to) :
1. Kou arc. I prefer this arc more than other. The story can be revolve around Alibaba, as Kou retainer. A lot thing about Kou still mysterious. And yeah, I think we can see Alibaba and Kougyouku get married
2. Al tharmen arc. Story from Al tharmen point of view. Maybe we can see how member of al tharmen could arrive in the current world for first place, and we can how can gyoukuen can change from a super caring mother to a Super bitch villain, and their strategy to infiltrate Kou
3. War arc. I think it's quite impossible there will a war between Sinbad and Kouen in near future, but other "war" that possible to occur :
Al Tharmen attack the Summit, lead to battle Al Tharmen vs Sinbad + Kouen + Fanalis corps
Or
Judar and Hakuryuu attack
4. Other
Yeah, thats just an analyse from fans, so what do you think? What will (at least want to) happen after this arc?
1. Kou arc. I prefer this arc more than other. The story can be revolve around Alibaba, as Kou retainer. A lot thing about Kou still mysterious. And yeah, I think we can see Alibaba and Kougyouku get married

2. Al tharmen arc. Story from Al tharmen point of view. Maybe we can see how member of al tharmen could arrive in the current world for first place, and we can how can gyoukuen can change from a super caring mother to a Super bitch villain, and their strategy to infiltrate Kou
3. War arc. I think it's quite impossible there will a war between Sinbad and Kouen in near future, but other "war" that possible to occur :
Al Tharmen attack the Summit, lead to battle Al Tharmen vs Sinbad + Kouen + Fanalis corps
Or
Judar and Hakuryuu attack
4. Other
Yeah, thats just an analyse from fans, so what do you think? What will (at least want to) happen after this arc?